Windows 10: ERROR CODE AT BOOT UP

Discus and support ERROR CODE AT BOOT UP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I GET THE FOLLOWING ERROR COPDFE AT BOOTUP 1720-SMART DRIVE DETECTS IMMINENT FAILURE FALLING DRIVE SATA BLACK FAILLING ATRABUTE #01 TO MINAMIZE RISK OF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngelBernard, May 1, 2019.

1. ERROR CODE AT BOOT UP

I GET THE FOLLOWING ERROR COPDFE AT BOOTUP 1720-SMART DRIVE DETECTS IMMINENT FAILURE FALLING DRIVE SATA BLACK FAILLING ATRABUTE #01 TO MINAMIZE RISK OF DATA LOSS BACKUP AND RUN DPS SELF TEST IN SETUP

:)

AngelBernard, May 1, 2019
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, May 1, 2019
  3. error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 1, 2019
  4. ERROR CODE AT BOOT UP

Error: File\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD. Error Code: 0xc0000185 on Windows 10

Hi Joe,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system. We will help you with this issue.

Do provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop with this error message?

This issue might have occurred due to corruption in the boot files or BOIS unable to detect your drive to boot.

I suggest you to refer to the below thread, check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by -.[Final]#[Boss].- and check if
    it helps.

Error code after update File:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot BCD Error Code 0xc0000185 BSOD

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 1, 2019
Thema:

ERROR CODE AT BOOT UP

1. ERROR CODE AT BOOT UP - Similar Threads - ERROR CODE BOOT

2. Blue Screen on boot up with Error Code: 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen on boot up with Error Code: 0xc0000225: Hi, I think I may have dug myself a deep hole with this one. But maybe someone can give me some advice with it. Motherboard: Asus Z170-AWindows 10The RundownProblem: when I boot up my PC after getting past the manufacturer screen, when I should see the windows loading screen...
  3. Blue Screen on boot up with Error Code: 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen on boot up with Error Code: 0xc0000225: Hi, I think I may have dug myself a deep hole with this one. But maybe someone can give me some advice with it. Motherboard: Asus Z170-AWindows 10The RundownProblem: when I boot up my PC after getting past the manufacturer screen, when I should see the windows loading screen...
  4. Blue Screen on boot up with Error Code: 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. NScexe error at boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NScexe error at boot up: what application does NScexe run? I keep getting error message every time I boot up "NScexe - application error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xx0000142. Click OKto close the application". Thanks, Chuck...
  6. Registry error on boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry error on boot up: So earlier today I was on my windows 10 PC when suddenly I got a blue screen error message with the error code being Registry error. So this has happened to me before and all I had to do is force shut down my pc and it was fixed. I tried that again today and when my pc booted...
  7. Windows Error when booting up The Sims 3 error code 0x800F0831

Windows Error when booting up The Sims 3 error code 0x800F0831: Every time I try to play The Sims 3, whether from Origin or directly, this error box pops up: "Windows couldn't complete the requested changes. The changes couldn't be completed. Please reboot your computer and try again. Error code: 0x800F0805" I have no idea what to...
  8. Latitude 3330 Won’t Boot Up & Error Code 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Latitude 3330 Won’t Boot Up & Error Code 0xc0000221: This is going to be a wild ride. I’m on vacation, and my mom brought all of our laptops in some flimsy bag just in a pile. Maybe something got knocked around then. I accidentally plugged my computer in to my sister’s charging cable which is nearly identical to mine, turned...
  9. Boot up errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot up errors: I have had my Dell Inspiron 7359 for around 2 years. My computer has an Intel i-5 6200u, and 4 gigs of ram. It was working fine, I had it connected to an external monitor with wireless Logitech mouse and keyboard. But I had been inactive for around two weeks on it. It was...
  10. Error booting up

Error booting up: tried to open my lap top this morning and I received an error message, there is a count down and the computer reboots in a continuous loop can not open the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-booting-up/0b394619-bef6-42a7-aab8-afd4e86296ea