Windows 10: error code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL source of the problem: storahci.sys

Discus and support error code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL source of the problem: storahci.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, Just a few minutes ago my laptop gave a bluescreen with the following error code and source of the problem in as you can see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taleh Huseynov, Jan 4, 2019.

1. error code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL source of the problem: storahci.sys

To whom it may concern,

Just a few minutes ago my laptop gave a bluescreen with the following error code and source of the problem in as you can see in the picture while I was working on the MS Worderror code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL  source of the problem: storahci.sys [​IMG]:

error code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

source of the problem: storahci.sys

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.

System Model GL72 7QF

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU 1795.3

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. E1795IMS.305, 15.12.2016

SMBIOS Version 3.0

Embedded Controller Version 255.255

BIOS Mode UEFI

BaseBoard Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.

BaseBoard Model Not Available

BaseBoard Name Base Board

Platform Role Mobile

Secure Boot State Off

PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS

System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2

Locale Russia

Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.17134.471"

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16,0 GB

Kernel DMA Protection Off

Virtualization-based security Not enabled

Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not InstantGo, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable

Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes

Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

Could you please help me regarding the issue?

:)

Taleh Huseynov, Jan 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 Pro 64bit BSOD problem DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (wdf01000.sys)

The error message says "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (wdf01000.sys)". I've been looking for a fix for this issue, but most of the solutions I've seen only have to do with older versions Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 8.1). I've tried fixing the problem on my end
    by using the suggested methods, but I still encountered two BSODs with the same error code within the past 24 hours.

TimothyMunoz, Jan 4, 2019
  3. BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jan 4, 2019
  4. error code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL source of the problem: storahci.sys

W10 BSOD error " DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(SYMEVENT64X86.SYS)

I am encountering multiple reboots, often with there error message "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(SYMEVENT64X86.SYS)'. I would welcome advice in resolving this.

TheWhitbys, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

error code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL source of the problem: storahci.sys

1. error code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL source of the problem: storahci.sys - Similar Threads - error code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Netwbw02.sys

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Netwbw02.sys: Hi, I'm getting BSOD frequently with the error, Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, What failed: Netwbw02.sys. i noticed that it is happening while connecting to the wifi. After restart, wifi will be disabled for some time and won't show the available SSID's. i...
  3. STORAHCI Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STORAHCI Error: I am getting an occasional storahci warning Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued. It happens every few days and corrupts the file system. It does not usually cause a BSOD, but I have had 2 prior BSOD before 1. Here are the mini dump files:...
  4. ERROR Code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ERROR Code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.: I got this error code on a blue screen on my windows pc and ever since it happened my pc wont even power my mouse and keyboard or even display anything on my monitor. So i turned here for some help....
  5. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (CH341S64.SYS)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (CH341S64.SYS): Been having some issues with bluescreens lately. It appears to be related to Arduino drivers and software related to controlling a relay through it. The problem is the bluescreen screen hangs at 100% complete, so there is no dump file to be found. I did enable...
  6. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hi, since a month or two I'm getting this BSOD while streaming with OBS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rah2ipKpSC85ao5wmyxu3I6peK5DOhyj DMP File...
  7. BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, recently i have been having some blue screens usualy while streaming, usualy after 1 hour passed but not always, sometimes it last 3 hours some times less than 1 tried stressing the processor but it didnt made a blue screen. Someone have any idea? I attach the BSOD...
  8. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hello So for the past couple of months I've been using my work phone to tether for my internet and no problems. I have to give it back soon so I'm back to using Comcast (shudder) which means I'm back to using my ethernet which is when all this started happening. I've...
  9. Windows 10 driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bwcw10x64.sys error

Windows 10 driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bwcw10x64.sys error: While using my computer driver_irql_not_less_or_equal cause windows crashed, try update drivers but no luck. Log file under attachment, thanks for helping me. *cry **Update: My system specs in case you need it: Alienware 17 r3 i7 6700HQ 16Gb DDR4 (8GB x 2) GTX...
  10. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys: Hello, I just started getting BSODs with the error "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys". I've tried updating the driver on my 'Qualcomm Atheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)", both automatically and via the Atheros website. They only show...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Storahci.sys error