Windows 10: Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...

Discus and support Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I correct the Mail/Calendar app that says: Your Yahoo account settings are out-of-date. Error Code: 0x801901a? I'm not particularly tech-savvy,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joseph Unger, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...

How do I correct the Mail/Calendar app that says: Your Yahoo account settings are out-of-date. Error Code: 0x801901a? I'm not particularly tech-savvy, so make it easy for an 80 yr. old. Thanks!

:)

Joseph Unger, Aug 22, 2022
  2. Louie_101 Win User

yahoo error code 0x8019019a when updating my account

Hi there!

I'm Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

I suggest you to try this steps and see if it works:

Step 1:

1. Open the Mail app.

2. Click on Settings.

3. Select Manage accounts.

4. Click on your Yahoo account.

5. Choose Remove this account from this device.

Step 2:

1. Open any web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, or any other that you regularly use)

2. Sign in into Yahoo mail with your ID and password.

3. On the top-right corner click on your name and choose Account info.

4. In the next section, you need to select Account security.

5. You’ll now have a new tab; towards the bottom of the page, click on “Manage app passwords”. click the same

6. When a dropdown menu appears, you need to choose Other app.

7. Click on “Generate“. Now, Yahoo mail will produce a 16 character password for your account. Copy the same.

8. Now, reopen the Windows Mail app to fix code 0x8019019a.

9. Go to Settings and then Manage accounts as you have done in the starting.

10. Click +Add account.

11. Note that this time, don’t choose the Yahoo option. Instead of that, select Other account (POP, IMAP).

12. Type in your Yahoo email address

13. When it asks for the password, paste in the 16 Char password you just copies from Yahoo.

14. Type your Name and select Save.

Adding the Yahoo account this way did work for several people without getting Mail App Error code 0x8019019a in Windows 10.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Aug 22, 2022
  3. Error code

How do you fix error code 0x8019019a when trying to fix Yahoo mail in the mail app for windows 10? Updated like requested and still get error message when I follow the steps it says to fix account after getting the message "your Yahoo settings are out
    of date"?

AntoineFrancois1, Aug 22, 2022
  4. Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...

Error Code 0x8019019a when setting up Yahoo Mail in Windows 10 Mail App

Setting up a new Windows 10 machine. Trying to setup Yahoo mail in Mail App and gettting Error 0x8019019a. How to fix this? I have tried both user password and app password. Same result.

giiancarlo, Aug 22, 2022
Thema:

Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...

1. Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a... - Similar Threads - Error code fix

2. Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...: How do I correct the Mail/Calendar app that says: Your Yahoo account settings are out-of-date. Error Code: 0x801901a? I'm not particularly tech-savvy, so make it easy for an 80 yr. old. Thanks!...
  3. Your Yahoo mail is out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Yahoo mail is out of date: It says my yahoo is out of date. I entered my password and it gives the following error message: [ATTACH] I went to the learn more and downloaded the new Windows update, as it said that could be the problem, and it still gives the error message even after I completed the...
  4. Error Code 0x8019019a when setting up Yahoo Mail in Windows 10 on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x8019019a when setting up Yahoo Mail in Windows 10 on laptop: I’ve just received a new laptop and getting this error message when I try to install Yahoo account. Please help. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x8019019a-when-setting-up-yahoo-mail/fc542211-9dba-4a46-85cf-1a0a4cc3c760
  5. Your account settings are out of date - Mail App Error

Your account settings are out of date - Mail App Error: Hi, So updated to latest version of Windows last week 10.0.19041 build 19041. After that update, all my accounts, gmail and university, are automatically logging out after every restart. When I open mail app, it shows up Caution sign on each account stating "Your gmail...
  6. yahoo error code 0x8019019a when updating my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    yahoo error code 0x8019019a when updating my account: I was asked to update my yahoo email account after updating windows 10 verson 2004. I changed my email password but when processing, the error code comes up and I can't access or send emails....
  7. Error Code 0x8019019a when setting up Yahoo Mail in Windows 10 Mail App

Error Code 0x8019019a when setting up Yahoo Mail in Windows 10 Mail App: Setting up a new Windows 10 machine. Trying to setup Yahoo mail in Mail App and gettting Error 0x8019019a. How to fix this? I have tried both user password and app password. Same result....
  8. Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date

Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date: My laptop was just updated by Microsoft with Edge now and not internet explorer. My yahoo email account now says "Your account settings are out of date". When I try to fix it I have no idea what to do with computers.." it will not do it and gives me an error code 0x8019019a....
  9. Yahoo mail settings out of date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Yahoo mail settings out of date: The same question that many are asking and nobody is answering. Maybe a Microsoft forum is the wrong place to ask. If you're using Yahoo as you have for many years you're not using outlook. Maybe that's why the threads are locked. If I'm wrong let me know. Thanks...
  10. Windows 10 Mail App : Your Yahoo account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App : Your Yahoo account settings are out of date: I've gone through the write up on solving the problem "Your a/c settings are out of date" available on Microsoft Support Site. On clicking Settings of Mail app-> Manage A/c-> Yahoo a/c, the Yahoo A/c settings opens. There an old password of 16 characters is shown. My current...