Windows 10: ERROR CODE FOR SIGNING IN TO MSN.

Discus and support ERROR CODE FOR SIGNING IN TO MSN. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; WHAT DOES ERROR CODE 66 MEANS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-for-signing-in-to-msn/ec69fb0d-99d7-4c66-8ba4-f2bd265f3d2f Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by williatm, May 5, 2020.

1. williatm Win User

ERROR CODE FOR SIGNING IN TO MSN.

WHAT DOES ERROR CODE 66 MEANS?

:)

williatm, May 5, 2020
  2. jimhoyle Win User

How to troubleshoot an error that appears only at Restart or Sign out?

I get an error pop-up error message not every, but almost every time I Restart or Sign out. It's the screen with blue background and on top of Restart or Sign out text an error window says:

Explorer.exe - Application error. The instruction at 0x000… referenced memory at 0x000... The memory could not be written.

Sometimes the error code is just zeros, sometimes random numbers. I have tried so much already to troubleshoot this. For example these did not help in any way:
    • MemTest86+ (no problems)
    • Disabling any Services, Autoruns/ShellExView entries
    • Low resolution mode
    • BIOS settings are fine, no overclocking etc.
    • DISM.exe and sfc
    • etc.

However, these do make the error go away:
    • End process for explorer.exe before Restart or Sign out
    • Safe Mode
    • Creating a new user profile (almost the same as clean installing Windows, many full days of work)
    • Uninstalling NVIDIA graphics driver (then the card is unusable, of course)
    • Disabling Device Manager / Display Adapters / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

I already contacted NVIDIA and the graphics driver is not the culprit. Something has gone wrong with the user profile as the same driver works just fine in a new profile (and there's nothing wrong with the driver anyway, it's just the Restart or Sign out process that has a problem).

What can I do to fix this? One useful thing would be to have a step-by-step procedure for the Sign out. So that it'd ask before continuing to the next step and list what it's doing. Or if I could just disable whatever it does when the error appears.

jimhoyle, May 5, 2020
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, May 5, 2020
  4. ERROR CODE FOR SIGNING IN TO MSN.

Unable to open MSN Money, MSN News, MSN Weather App in Windows 10 with error code Ox80070002

Hi Linda,

As you are facing issues with accessing the MSN apps on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Does this issue persists only with MSN apps?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the complete error message along with the error code?

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Method 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the Windows apps for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 5, 2020
Thema:

ERROR CODE FOR SIGNING IN TO MSN.

1. ERROR CODE FOR SIGNING IN TO MSN. - Similar Threads - ERROR CODE SIGNING

2. Signed in but apparently not signed in to MSN Mony

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signed in but apparently not signed in to MSN Mony: OK I have had trouble with MSN Money my watchlist not allowing me to manage my portfolios before but I found that I usually only needed to sign in to get it to work. Now, no matter what browser I use on my PCchrome, firefox or edge, I sign in & it gives me my icon but it's...
  3. Signed in but apparently not signed in to MSN Mony

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signed in but apparently not signed in to MSN Mony: OK I have had trouble with MSN Money my watchlist not allowing me to manage my portfolios before but I found that I usually only needed to sign in to get it to work. Now, no matter what browser I use on my PCchrome, firefox or edge, I sign in & it gives me my icon but it's...
  4. Signed in but apparently not signed in to MSN Mony

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why can't I sign in to MSN on the Eden Reforestation on MSN weather?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I sign in to MSN on the Eden Reforestation on MSN weather?: On Safari, accessing the MSN weather app where I've been able to play the game to plant trees in Kenya for several months. Suddenly, there is no sign in icon and clicking the link for the tree sign in does nothing at all....
  6. Error message My MSN sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message My MSN sign in: When trying to sign in to my msn i get this message <Error><Code>BlobNotFound</Code><Message>The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:26b45bc6-101e-0067-6418-6ab97c000000 Time:2023-04-08T12:45:40.0215414Z</Message></Error>...
  7. Error message My MSN sign in

Error message My MSN sign in: When trying to sign in to my msn i get this message <Error><Code>BlobNotFound</Code><Message>The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:26b45bc6-101e-0067-6418-6ab97c000000 Time:2023-04-08T12:45:40.0215414Z</Message></Error>...
  8. Sign in Error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in Error code: I just had to reset my PC after my latest update on 6/17/22. It crashed my system and I tried system restore and repairing my PC before I took the reset step. I am now trying to log back into my accounts, and when I attempt to sign in to the Microsoft Store or my Xbox...
  9. Sign in Error code

Sign in Error code: I just had to reset my PC after my latest update on 6/17/22. It crashed my system and I tried system restore and repairing my PC before I took the reset step. I am now trying to log back into my accounts, and when I attempt to sign in to the Microsoft Store or my Xbox...
  10. Sign in Error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging