Windows 10: Error code game

Discus and support Error code game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to start battlefront 2 a game and is says missing dll msvcp140.dll is there something i can do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by imadazeroual, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Error code game

I tried to start battlefront 2 a game and is says missing dll msvcp140.dll

is there something i can do.

:)

imadazeroual, Jan 15, 2021
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Error code game

Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Error code game

1. Error code game - Similar Threads - Error code game

2. Gaming Services error code: 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services error code: 0x80080005: What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-services-error-code-0x80080005/67d9ad79-22e9-49f7-8f3f-3229b1caa53d
  3. Gaming Services error code: 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming Services error code: 0x80080005: What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-services-error-code-0x80080005/67d9ad79-22e9-49f7-8f3f-3229b1caa53d
  4. Game not downloading, Error Code: 0x80d02017

Game not downloading, Error Code: 0x80d02017: Hello.I have been attempting to update Ark: Survival Evolved for a few months now. On rare occasions the game does actually update, and no reason seems to be obvious as to why it does sometimes and not others. I am constantly checking updates for windows, drivers, etc. I have...
  5. Game not downloading, Error Code: 0x80d02017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not downloading, Error Code: 0x80d02017: Hello.I have been attempting to update Ark: Survival Evolved for a few months now. On rare occasions the game does actually update, and no reason seems to be obvious as to why it does sometimes and not others. I am constantly checking updates for windows, drivers, etc. I have...
  6. Games crashing with error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing with error codes: Hi. Play warzone on steam or battlenet and race on assetto on steam. Can start games up and play online where after a game or two it crashes with error codes. On steam 14 files failed to validate when verifying files and random crashes on battlenet with a 0000005 something...
  7. Games crashing with error codes

Games crashing with error codes: Hi. Play warzone on steam or battlenet and race on assetto on steam. Can start games up and play online where after a game or two it crashes with error codes. On steam 14 files failed to validate when verifying files and random crashes on battlenet with a 0000005 something...
  8. c0000005 error code when launching game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c0000005 error code when launching game: Whenever I try to boot up Forza 5 it crashes and give me this error code in the event viewer:Log Name: ApplicationSource: Windows Error Reporting Date: 10/13/2022 11:47:46 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: InformationKeywords: ClassicFault bucket , type 0Event...
  9. Error code 0x803fb107 when moving games

Error code 0x803fb107 when moving games: I've already tried disabling EFS, clearing windows store cache, and disabling file compression on my drives. None of them worked, and there doesn't seem to be any more solutions online. This issue not only applies to FH3, but also to other games i tried like the minecraft...
  10. Error code 0x800704c6 | Game Pass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error code 0x800704c6 | Game Pass: hey guys, so im trying to install halo master chief collection on pc and on 1.5GB out of 21.7GB it would just stop. i press error details underneath and it says ''check your internet connection" although my internet seems to be running fine. any help? submitted by...