Windows 10: Error code launching Age of empires 3 downloaded from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Error code launching Age of empires 3 downloaded from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have an issue launching Age of Empires 3, i downloaded it on Microsoft Store with Game Pass, it has runned well until today.Here is the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FrançoisD1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Error code launching Age of empires 3 downloaded from Microsoft Store

Hello,I have an issue launching Age of Empires 3, i downloaded it on Microsoft Store with Game Pass, it has runned well until today.Here is the error codeDoes anyone have the same issue?Thanks for the help

:)

FrançoisD1, Jun 10, 2021

2. Age of Empires defintive edition - Download in stores error

Hi, I bought Age of Empires Definitive edition and am trying to download it via Microsoft Store.

I keep getting the error Code: 0x80073CF0

I have tried the troubleshooter. I have tried wsreset, tried it in cmd and tried all the suggestions in thread

:

Age of empires Definitive Edition - I can't download it from my Microsoft account

No luck.

I have no problems downloading any other updates.

Please help.

Is there a way of downloading the file outside of MS store?

Thanks

UlrichBester, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Age Empires Definitive Edition won't launch

Thank you for keeping us updated. To continue troubleshooting your concern, we suggest that you download any free app from Windows Store and try launching the game again. We would also like to know if the same issue occurs when you are using a different
    account to launch the game. If another account is able to launch the game, sign in to your account again and launch the game on Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Open the Windows Store and click on the profile icon.
    • Go to the Library or My Library and launch the game there.

If the issue persists, check the antivirus settings on your PC if the game is blocked.

If the game is not blocked or is already added to the whitelist section of your antivirus software, you may contact

Age of Empires Support
    or post your concern on the
    Age of Empires community page
    for additional support and information about the issue.

Let us know if you have any other questions and concerns.

Loraine Mon, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Error code launching Age of empires 3 downloaded from Microsoft Store

Error launching Age of Empires: Castle Siege

I downloaded Age of Empires Castle Siege from STORE.

When I try to launch the game, I get an error "Error Encountered Connecting to Server".

How can I solve this.

AdityaTrivedi, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Error code launching Age of empires 3 downloaded from Microsoft Store

1. Error code launching Age of empires 3 downloaded from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Error code launching

2. Age of Empires 3 Not working with Directx12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 3 Not working with Directx12: Hey everyone! I just downloaded Age of Empires 3 and launched it. When it launched it said my device isn't compadible with Directx11 even though I have Directx12. Can someone please help?Thanks!P.S. I have an Acer Aspire 5 with an AMD Ryzen 3...
  3. Age of Empire 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Age of Empire 3: I got an new laptop and the problem is that the laptop has not got an dvd reader. i got the Age of Empires III Asian Dynasties and Warchiefs Version. I got the product key but how can I download the game. The microsoft store says that the key doesnt exist but I think the...
  4. Age of Empires 2 error downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 2 error downloading: I bought AOE 2 D.E recently and can't get passed the installation process. It downloads till 281.4MB and then stops till the speed goes down and an error message occurs 0x8000704C6 'we couldn't connect you to the service'. I've tried everything, restarting microsoft store,...
  5. Age of Empires 3 Account Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 3 Account Recovery: Hi, I'm trying to recover my Age of Empires 3 account however I have found no links or useful threads and Microsoft Support was completely worthless as they linked to the exact same links I had already tried and attempted to have contact elderscrolls/help for account...
  6. Age of Empires III Won't Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires III Won't Launch: Hi, I bought a CD copy of Age of Empires III (not a steam key) and am having trouble launching the game. Everything goes smoothly during installation, but when I try to launch the game, I get the 'loading' blue circle mouse cursor for a few seconds and then nothing happens....
  7. Age of Empires error code 100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires error code 100: I bought AoE 3 Complete Collection on Steam, as now there is a summer sale going on there, to play with my friend online. To do that i need an ESO account but i can't create it due to the '[100] Bad CD key' error. I searched for solutions, as it seems it's a reoccuring...
  8. age of empires 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    age of empires 3: I lost my CD key. How can I retrieve my CD key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires-3/bcd5b9e9-bfb7-4c8a-ac87-b92980b68cc0
  9. Age of Empires defintive edition - Download in stores error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires defintive edition - Download in stores error: Hi, I bought Age of Empires Definitive edition and am trying to download it via Microsoft Store. I keep getting the error Code: 0x80073CF0 I have tried the troubleshooter. I have tried wsreset, tried it in cmd and tried all the suggestions in thread :...
  10. Age of empire definitive edition not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of empire definitive edition not launching: I bought the game a week ago and upon launching the game, it would show the loading screen only to exit the screen automatically. i have checked many solutions over the net and none has given me a solution to the problem. I have tried installing to reinstalling to no avail so...