Windows 10: Error code: NU80040154. Google Play Games Beta can't be installed instead of having more...

Discus and support Error code: NU80040154. Google Play Games Beta can't be installed instead of having more... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Google Play Games Beta can't be installed instead of having more than the minimum requirement.How can I install Google Play Games Beta on Windows 11?My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Niloy KumarMohonta, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Error code: NU80040154. Google Play Games Beta can't be installed instead of having more...

Google Play Games Beta can't be installed instead of having more than the minimum requirement.How can I install Google Play Games Beta on Windows 11?My PC configuration is:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600GPU: 1650SRam: 16 GB Usually free, 9+gb Storage: 50+ GB freeVirtualization: Enabled.Country: Bangladesh Available

:)

Niloy KumarMohonta, Nov 21, 2023

2. No space on google play games beta?

When trying to install a game through google play games beta it says no space on c drive even though there is 7gb free and the game is only 130mb. Is there anything you can suggest?

Many thanks

AlphaCave980137, Nov 21, 2023
  3. No space on google play games beta?

Hello AlphaCave980137, my name is Emmanuel and I am an Independent Advisor. I'll be more than happy to assist you today!

I am so sorry to hear that you are having an issue installing a game on your computer through Google Play Games Beta.You may try updating the Google Play beta and then relaunch it. For your reference, please visit https://support.google.com/googleplaygamesonpc/...

Hope this information can help you.

Let me know if this works for you.

Emmanuel Urieta, Nov 21, 2023
  4. Error code: NU80040154. Google Play Games Beta can't be installed instead of having more...

Microsoft Store -- Beta Software Download fails with error code 0x80040154

Good evening,

some days ago I was invited to a closed beta of Age Of Empires 2: DE. The Insider-Hub includes a listing for the game and a link to the game in the Microsoft Store. I was able to download a part of the game (a few GB) before my internet connection disconnected.
    Resuming the download was not possible so I removed it and tried again. It terminated with error code 0x8007001F. After a reboot I saw only a "Try again later" error after clicking install. I've already asked in the AoE forums here:

https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/windows-store-install-error-code-0x8007001f/56175

I'm looking forward to any other suggestions. Maybe even a Microsoft technican. The people I spoke with from the Microsoft support team were not able to help me. They suggested asking on reddit or here.

[moved from German forums]

Craig Whitestone, Nov 21, 2023
Thema:

Error code: NU80040154. Google Play Games Beta can't be installed instead of having more...

1. Error code: NU80040154. Google Play Games Beta can't be installed instead of having more... - Similar Threads - Error code NU80040154

2. cant install google play beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install google play beta: this is the error i received and i cant fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-google-play-beta/2116ec27-b326-4048-a6b2-88f0a8006257
  3. cant install google play beta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install google play beta: this is the error i received and i cant fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-google-play-beta/2116ec27-b326-4048-a6b2-88f0a8006257
  4. BSOD When installling Google play games beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When installling Google play games beta: I Was Installing Google Play Games Beta When it finished it suddenly got a BSOD Blue Screen Of Death says that ntokrnl.exe crashed i think i don't know the error code because it just took 1 second i couldn't see the error code but i opened Event Viewer And I Saw This:Faulting...
  5. BSOD When installling Google play games beta

BSOD When installling Google play games beta: I Was Installing Google Play Games Beta When it finished it suddenly got a BSOD Blue Screen Of Death says that ntokrnl.exe crashed i think i don't know the error code because it just took 1 second i couldn't see the error code but i opened Event Viewer And I Saw This:Faulting...
  6. Error code: NU80040154. Google Play Games Beta can't be installed instead of having more...

Error code: NU80040154. Google Play Games Beta can't be installed instead of having more...: Google Play Games Beta can't be installed instead of having more than the minimum requirement.How can I install Google Play Games Beta on Windows 11?My PC configuration is:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600GPU: 1650SRam: 16 GB Usually free, 9+gb Storage: 50+ GB freeVirtualization:...
  7. No space on google play games beta?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No space on google play games beta?: When trying to install a game through google play games beta it says no space on c drive even though there is 7gb free and the game is only 130mb. Is there anything you can suggest?Many thanks...
  8. No space on google play games beta?

No space on google play games beta?: When trying to install a game through google play games beta it says no space on c drive even though there is 7gb free and the game is only 130mb. Is there anything you can suggest?Many thanks...
  9. No space on google play games beta?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Google play games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google play games: Can i download google play games on a acer laptop with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play-games/1f86c660-fcd9-4c57-aff8-e613bb99ebd0