Windows 10: error code of error 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server

Discus and support error code of error 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having a problem of a video player for online classes which im trying to use in this it shows error code of 0x800004005 unable to connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Umang nagar, Sep 25, 2020.

1. error code of error 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server

I am having a problem of a video player for online classes which im trying to use in this it shows error code of 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server please help me im not able to watch lectures in my windows 10 . error code  of error 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server e18bce2f-d28b-4cc0-ba66-1289dafc9d0a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Umang nagar, Sep 25, 2020

2. Store not working with error code: 0x800004005

plus i already provided an error code, what does this error code entail? error code: 0x800004005

Rami Sarieddine, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Store not working with error code: 0x800004005

Store has stopped working for the past 3 weeks.

I get the "The server stumbled" with the following error code: 0x800004005. Tried restarting a couple of times and installing updates. nothing works.

Rami Sarieddine, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

error code of error 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server

error code 0x800004005

Hi John,

The error code 0x800004005 usually happens due to corrupted or missing system files.
    We would like to know where exactly are you receiving this error? Can you send us a screenshot of it? Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest running the System File Checker that can help fix the possible corruption that your computer encountered. Kindly follow the steps on this article:
    Using System File Checker in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

error code of error 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server

1. error code of error 0x800004005 unable to connect to the remote server - Similar Threads - error code error

2. Remote Desktop Connection Error Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Connection Error Message: I keep getting an error message when I try to remote desktop connect. It says could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress. Can someone please help?...
  3. "Your computer can't connect to the remote desktop gateway server" Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your computer can't connect to the remote desktop gateway server" Error: Hello all, Our company uses Windows 1809 Image also we are using RDP through Internet Explorer i am not sure how this works but our employees access an account on the browser login, into and from there when they click an application for example IE RDP client starts and the...
  4. Unable to start a DCOM Server Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to start a DCOM Server Error: So my computer has been restarting randomly recently and I keep getting this error message in event viewer: Unable to start a DCOM Server: {3C296D07-90AE-4FAC-86F9-65EAA8B82D22}. The error: "2147942625" Happened while starting this command:...
  5. error connecting to a server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error connecting to a server: i found error like this, i used the original one make sure if you are connected to your organisation's network and try again error code:0x8007007B what should i do, i have done everything is hould do, troubleshoot, get help, etc. but this is just a way.......
  6. Unable to reach Windows activation servers and error code 0x8004E103

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to reach Windows activation servers and error code 0x8004E103: Hi! I've been through a lot of Microsoft answers and discussions but why is my Windows not activated. I can't even run the troubleshooter when I even have a decent internet connection. It was all fine. I was updating and stuff. My Microsoft apps change icons then I can't...
  7. Remote Desktop Connection error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connection error: Hi, Today I tried to connect my Android phone to my Windows 10 PC via Remote Desktop Connection and I've constantly encountered this error: "Because of a protocol error detected at the client (code 0x1104), this session will be disconnected. Please try connecting to the...
  8. windows remote desktop error code 0x204

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows remote desktop error code 0x204: I receive an error code 0x204 when attempting to use windows remote desktop 10 on my mac book pro, this isn't always the case. This only happens when at home/on my home wifi. I can successfully connect when I use the same process but on my college campus/on school wifi. Is...
  9. Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server – Error code 130

in Windows 10 News
    Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server – Error code 130: When visiting a website if you receive an error saying Error 130 (net:: ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED) Proxy server connection failed or Unable to connect to the proxy server, then its because your proxy server is causing an issue. Either the proxy connection on your computer...
  10. Remote Desktop Connection Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connection Error: I need help to solve the Remote Desktop Connection error. I had allowed Remote Desktop connection in the windows advance options and windows firewall. However, when I click on connect to the remote computer, got the error message "You must change your password before logging...