Windows 10: Error Code - Service Issue

Discus and support Error Code - Service Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an ACER standing display with an inbuilt tower. I keep hearing a double beep. I am pretty sure it is RAM or hardware related but unable to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NeilHamp, Dec 2, 2019.

1. NeilHamp Win User

Error Code - Service Issue

I have an ACER standing display with an inbuilt tower. I keep hearing a double beep. I am pretty sure it is RAM or hardware related but unable to find the error code. This is what my search has found, I don't know what this means.

Warnings

Error

Symptom: A service is reported as having an unexpected error code

Cause: One or more services has failed. The service did not stop gracefully, suggesting the service may have crashed

or one of its components stopped in an unsupported way.

Details: Service exited with code not equal to 0 or 1077

Resolution: Restart the service

Related: Performance Diagnosis

Warning

Severity: Informational

Symptom: Missing Events in Event Log

Details: Investigate why 31% (23,143) events were lost during data collection. The settings for Event Tracing for

Windows (ETW) maximum buffers and buffer size may not be optimal depending on which data sets are being

collected.

Related: Event Tracing for Windows

Severity: Warning

Warning: Process taskhostw.exe [ProcessId: 7160] has a high CPU consumption of 69.2%.

Related: Performance Diagnosis

Basic System Checks

OS Checks Passed Checks for attributes of the operating system

Disk Checks Passed Checks for disk status

Security Center Tests Passed Checks for state of Security Center related information.

System Service Checks Failed Checks for state of system services

Hardware Device and Driver Checks Passed Survey of Windows Management Infrastructure supported devices.

Tests Result Description

Performance

Resource Overview

CPU Normal 69 % Normal CPU load.

Disk Normal 116 /sec Disk I/O is between 100 and 500 (read/write) per second on disk 0.

:)

NeilHamp, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Dec 2, 2019
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Dec 2, 2019
  4. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Error Code - Service Issue - Similar Threads - Error Code Service

2. Gaming Services error code: 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming Services error code: 0x80080005: What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-services-error-code-0x80080005/67d9ad79-22e9-49f7-8f3f-3229b1caa53d
  3. 0xc0000005 FH5 Error code And Gaming Services issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc0000005 FH5 Error code And Gaming Services issue: I got the game pass to play FH5 3 days ago. I try to run the game and it opens microsoft store telling me to install gaming services even though i already had it. I reinstalled gaming services and that didnt fix the problem. I verified the game files once and the game managed...
  4. 0xc0000005 FH5 Error code And Gaming Services issue

0xc0000005 FH5 Error code And Gaming Services issue: I got the game pass to play FH5 3 days ago. I try to run the game and it opens microsoft store telling me to install gaming services even though i already had it. I reinstalled gaming services and that didnt fix the problem. I verified the game files once and the game managed...
  5. 0xc0000005 FH5 Error code And Gaming Services issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Error code and issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error code and issue: I keep getting this error code "0XC0000022" when I try to activate my windows with a correct license for windows 10 pro. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-and-issue/c60c7a2c-e58f-40c1-9a17-9b04b5ce8311
  7. Error code and issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code and issue: I keep getting this error code "0XC0000022" when I try to activate my windows with a correct license for windows 10 pro. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-and-issue/c60c7a2c-e58f-40c1-9a17-9b04b5ce8311
  8. Error code and issue

9. Error code issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code issue: Hello,It's been a while i'm facing an issue on my laptop, running with Windows 10 21H1 19043.1023. When i try to install an application on it, i have the error code 0x80091007 as the picture below is showing it. What can be the issue ? Could you support me please ?...
  10. STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE: So recently on my Windows 10 HP Pavilion x360 Convertible, I have been repeatedly spammed with the STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE at least 5 or 6 times a day. I have verified that I have all the latest drivers installed by checking the HP Support Assistant. Please help, I can upload...