Windows 10: Error code: Status illegal instruction

Discus and support Error code: Status illegal instruction in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I would like some help with an issue that occurs while i'm watching a youtube video on my laptop. It happens a lot lately and is very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chrysanthemum17, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Error code: Status illegal instruction

Hello,

I would like some help with an issue that occurs while i'm watching a youtube video on my laptop. It happens a lot lately and is very annoying. So, while i'm watching a video, the page stops working and the message "oops something went wrong" appears on my screen along with the error code "system illegal instruction". Refreshing the page and clearing my history-cache-cookies, as suggested, doesn't help, as the page works after i do these things but after a few minutes crushes again.

Any help on what to do with this matter will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

chrysanthemum17, Nov 15, 2020

2. Illegal instruction error on starting the laptop

This doesn't happen all the time, normally after my PC has been running for a while. This error occurs when I start my PC.

The exception illegal instruction

An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.

(0xc000001d) occured in the application at location 0xfb592e9.

Click on OK to terminate the program.

Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

All my relevant PC specs:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Intel(R) Core i7-6500U CPU @2.50GHz
    • 8GB RAM

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

new_learnerMN, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Illegal instruction error on starting the laptop

Hi,

The error code can be due to a program's configuration on your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• The last activities performed on your device prior to your concern.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In addition, we'd like to request for the information posted after your device debugs the specified program. To do this, click on the CANCEL option when prompted by the error to initiate the debugging process.

In the meantime, we'd recommend performing a clean boot in Windows to isolate software conflicts on your device. To do this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link
    . In the clean boot environment, check if you'll still get the error message. The link will provide steps to isolate the cause of your concern. Once you're done troubleshooting, check the How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot
    troubleshooting section of the link to revert your device to normal boot.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Error code: Status illegal instruction

error code 0x800705b4

Hi Ravindra,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) When exactly, you receive this error code?

2) What is the make and model of your computer?

If you are receiving this error code while Windows 10 update, I suggest you to perform Windows update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Shared Folders.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Error code: Status illegal instruction

1. Error code: Status illegal instruction - Similar Threads - Error code Status

2. "Skype.exe - Bad Image and the error status code is 0xc0000020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Skype.exe - Bad Image and the error status code is 0xc0000020: I am having a problem with my windows 10. When i try to open my pc, the very first thing to show up without even opening apps is this "Skype.exe - Bad Image and the error status code is 0xc0000020. My computer is log, i cant open other apps because my mouse courser is kept on...
  3. "Skype.exe - Bad Image and the error status code is 0xc0000020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Skype.exe - Bad Image and the error status code is 0xc0000020: I am having a problem with my windows 10. When i try to open my pc, the very first thing to show up without even opening apps is this "Skype.exe - Bad Image and the error status code is 0xc0000020. My computer is log, i cant open other apps because my mouse courser is kept on...
  4. "Skype.exe - Bad Image and the error status code is 0xc0000020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. engine error code ecpect a status

engine error code ecpect a status: im getting a enginer error code while i play titanfall 2 its at the exact same point everytime i play and its a download version so no disk i am beyond exhausted with solution someone please help...
  6. Lost instruction card with codes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost instruction card with codes: I bought the Microsoft bundle for my new computer but I think the card with the information was accidentally thrown out with the packaging. I went back to the store and got a copy of the receipt with the serial number but they said I would have to contact Microsoft to get a...
  7. error message "explorer.exe exception illegal instruction 0X00007PFCE" please help

error message "explorer.exe exception illegal instruction 0X00007PFCE" please help: "explorer.exe exception illegal instruction 0X00007PFCE" please help. desktop blacks out every few seconds, takes time to reload. Cannot access control panel and other basic navigation tools. Typing point relocates every time screen blacks out -- like now! Can access and...
  8. Error! Illegal memory address

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error! Illegal memory address: Hello, I am trying to run an old pc game on my laptop. I’ve changed the graphics to suit the old game, I’ve downloaded DirectX but an error keeps popping up “Illegal memory address”. Does anyone know what this means and how I can fix it please? submitted by...
  9. CHKDSK Error Codes and Status 50?

CHKDSK Error Codes and Status 50?: My computer got stuck in a loop of restarting, then preparing for automatic repairs. I am in WinRE right now running a CHKDSK and it works for a little bit but then I get 2 error codes 1: An unspecified error occurred 6672732e637878 965 2: An unspecified error occurred...
  10. Status: Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Status: Error: On my HP Officejet Pro 8610 I cannot print documents, this message comes up saying: Status Error. Does anyone know how I can fix this. Even if I replace my printer the error may still come up. I can print documents once they have been scanned and photographs too. I am at a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. status illegal instruction google meet