Windows 10: Error Code: There was an error detecting your system's batteries.

Discus and support Error Code: There was an error detecting your system's batteries. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This error code started popping up randomly (often 3 dialogue boxes at the same time) about 3 weeks ago. My laptop is plugged in and the battery bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoyZaehringer, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Error Code: There was an error detecting your system's batteries.

This error code started popping up randomly (often 3 dialogue boxes at the same time) about 3 weeks ago. My laptop is plugged in and the battery bar shows full. I click "ok" and the box goes away leaving my laptop to perform normally. My husband ran a battery check and the battery tests fine. He thinks it may be an add-on I might have recently installed. I did a Google search on the error but the results are from 2017 or later. I recently changed my browser from Fire Fox to Chrome and added some add-on apps. My browser is almost always open when working on my laptop because I float back and forth from programs to do my work. Any one else experience this or have suggestions to how to rid myself of this annoyance? I'd hate to go back to Fire Fox, but if that gets rid of the annoyance, I will. My husband thinks it might have resulted from the last Windows update.

:)

JoyZaehringer, Jul 13, 2018
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jul 13, 2018
  3. error code ?

When did the error code appear? During POST? Was it a Windows bluescreen error?

Polaris573, Jul 13, 2018
  4. freeboy Win User

Error Code: There was an error detecting your system's batteries.

error code ?

ok, sorry, my system crashed, I was experiencing odd error that seemingly went away when I made some cabling adjustments, but it would be nice to see what this means, and to be specific , after a crash and reboot, if you go to administrative screens in the control panel and look at the error log, you would find all the reported errors. This one was repeating and if someone speaks code.. I would be delighted to know what it says. thanks

freeboy, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Error Code: There was an error detecting your system's batteries.

1. Error Code: There was an error detecting your system's batteries. - Similar Threads - Error Code was

2. System Recovery error code 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Recovery error code 0x80070002: System Recovery error code 0x80070002, I think my SSD drive is now "x" & I tried using the sfc scan as well as chkdsk in CMD but they don't work neither does any of the safe-mode options. Anyone have a fix or workaround for this issue? Thank you in advance. Note: It does not...
  3. error code with system restore

error code with system restore: hi I have error code 81000203 at system restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-with-system-restore/e04d2962-d1e0-4287-ad48-cd4e0a1377d0
  4. System Restore failed - with error codes

System Restore failed - with error codes: Dell 15-3552, Windows 10 Home v1903, Windows Defender and Malwarebytes. I accidentally deleted some programs. Although I use Marcium on a external drive once a month, now learnt my mistake to do it more often. I used System Restore to restore to the last created point 2...
  5. Battery error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery error: Using Dell Inspiron 13 5000 5379 model Ok, when i check battery remaining, i put my mouse cursor on battery icon and it says 99% plugged in not charging. But when i click the battery icon it says fully charged. I repeat the process agaIn and omg. Same error. So which is...
  6. File System Error code 805305975

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File System Error code 805305975: I installed an Epson Negative Scanner and although it scans to the PC, when I tried to open it after I scanned actual negatives (vs. pictures) neither the scanned pictures or any pictures on my PC would open. It just kept trying to open and then came up with File System...
  7. stop code: pnp detected fatal error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    stop code: pnp detected fatal error: I get the following error when shutting down " stop code : pnp Detected Fatal error" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-pnp-detected-fatal-error/4cbf87a6-2a13-4e8f-ac20-e9d798a9e8d2"
  8. Speakers can't be detected. Error code 39.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers can't be detected. Error code 39.: Good day! Windows 10, x64 Error Code 39: https://i.imgur.com/65ZYEPF.png What I did to resolve the issue: - Different drivers installation - Windows updates - sfc /scannow (Successfully passed) - chkdsk /f The last tool "chkdsk /f" helped me, the drivers loaded, speakers...
  9. No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop: I have a recently purchased ASUS laptop as mentioned in title, and there seems to be issue after issue. As mentioned in a previous thread, I had problems with my sound card popping a crackling. After updating my BIOS drivers, this fixed the problem. Now I have a new...
  10. Inconsistent error warnings: Errors detected, yet no errors detected

in Windows 10 Support
    Inconsistent error warnings: Errors detected, yet no errors detected: My laptop has suddenly started running CHKDSK during startup. After it completes and finishes booting I go to Properties > Tools > Error Checking of my C drive and click “Check”. It says errors were found on this drive and to repair drive now to prevent data loss. I click to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there was an error detecting your systems batteries surface pro

2. there was ana error in youre system batteries

3. error detecting your systems battteries