Windows 10: Error Code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support Error Code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello again!So i when im on online class or making some games on Roblox Studio, sometime i get an error code calledUNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GabMartin, May 4, 2021.

1. GabMartin Win User

Error Code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Hello again!So i when im on online class or making some games on Roblox Studio, sometime i get an error code calledUNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and it happens randomly.Is there any fixes?Thanks!-GabMartin

:)

GabMartin, May 4, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 4, 2021
  3. Computer extremely slow after Unexpected_Store_Exception error

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The error Unexpected_Store_Exception, is related to the driver corruption.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to run System maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 4, 2021
  4. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Error Code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - Error Code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

2. Blue screen error: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3515 with 8 GB ram and 512 GB SSD storage.Problem:While I’m using my laptop, for any purpose, it sometimes closes and shows a blue screen with error code: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. It says that it is gathering some information. The frequency varies...
  3. Unexpected_store_exception and Critical_process_died error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected_store_exception and Critical_process_died error.: Hello there,I am constantly getting these two errors, tried everythingincluding HDD test, edited power plan, unchecked fast startup, uninstalled updates. My hard drivesboth HDD and SSD are in good condition, as stated by Crystal disk info.Here is the link to the mini dump...
  4. Getting Stop Code : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Getting Stop Code : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Lately, I've been getting these errors. And also S.M.A.R.T status bad, backup and replace.Also, my system is lagging a lot these days. Please help me.Asus Vivobook X510UNR8GB RAM1 TB HDD....
  5. BDOS stop code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BDOS stop code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: HI At random points my pc is unresponsive then after a few seconds, a bdos pops up with the code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. All drivers are up to date and i uninstalled unit virus also i did the SFC scan and found nothing. How can i fix this? submitted by /u/MATRIXwind...
  6. 0x154 UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

0x154 UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: So my Samsung Ativ Book 9 has gotten the BSOD twice now. The error is UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. Here is what I noticed: -The first time I was able to restart my computer -The second time I wasn't. The error checking was stuck at 0% -Both times I was using Firefox, which...
  7. Saving netbsd source codes causes a blue screen with unexpected_store_exception

Saving netbsd source codes causes a blue screen with unexpected_store_exception: I was trying to build netbsd sources from linux subsystem in windows 10. So i downloaded source codes in the dir in the user's folder. After that i regularly got blue screen with unexpected_store_exception. It also appears when i try to build it, (crashes somwere in the...
  8. Blue Screen - Error code: unexpected store exception

Blue Screen - Error code: unexpected store exception: Hello, The blue screen with error: unexpected store exception comes out frequently when I was watching the Youtube video. I can only restart the computer. However, after the restart, the same error comes out (maybe 30 mins or 1 hour later) when I continued watching the...
  9. Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Bsod unexpected_store_exception: Hi everyone, (Sorry for my bad english) I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N) crashes frequently (probably because of the driver provided by Microsoft). Then, I have frequently (at least one time by...
  10. BSOD playing games, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

BSOD playing games, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: I've been having an issue for a long time now since my computer died from overheating about a year ago. After some time of playing video games, the game freezes and the BSOD with error "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" shows up. The time differs from game to game, for example, the...