Windows 10: Error code when booting pc

Discus and support Error code when booting pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Power was cut off to my brothers pc while he was playing games. When trying to restart the pc its giving him an error code. I tried to restart the pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PorkyChops, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Error code when booting pc

Power was cut off to my brothers pc while he was playing games. When trying to restart the pc its giving him an error code. I tried to restart the pc in safe mode as explained in the trouble shoot guide it either just goes to a black screen or takes me back to recovery options. Dont have much pc experience but im sure this isnt right. Please help.

:)

PorkyChops, Oct 26, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Oct 26, 2020
  3. error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Groggubus Win User

Error code when booting pc

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Error code when booting pc

1. Error code when booting pc - Similar Threads - Error code booting

2. Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11: Hello,After a "hot" unplug of an external SATA SSD drive, my laptop "crashed" to a blue screen with error code "0xc000000e".Now it won't boot and will always go to this error screen.I tried a repair from USB, unsuccessful.When I enter the CMD then DISKPART tool, I can see my...
  3. Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11: Hello,After a "hot" unplug of an external SATA SSD drive, my laptop "crashed" to a blue screen with error code "0xc000000e".Now it won't boot and will always go to this error screen.I tried a repair from USB, unsuccessful.When I enter the CMD then DISKPART tool, I can see my...
  4. Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11: Hey,I recently installed Win11 on the D: partition of my computer because I wanted to multi-boot with Win10 with an ISO bootable key. When I click on "Windows 11" button on the "Choose an option" menu, it spends a lot of time saying "Getting ready" Then it shows me "Recovery...
  5. Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11

Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11: Hey,I recently installed Win11 on the D: partition of my computer because I wanted to multi-boot with Win10 with an ISO bootable key. When I click on "Windows 11" button on the "Choose an option" menu, it spends a lot of time saying "Getting ready" Then it shows me "Recovery...
  6. PC can’t boot/Error code 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC can’t boot/Error code 0xc0000225: I randomly found my PC with a BSOD, restarting it gave me a blue screen displaying ‘Your PC/Device needs to be repaired, with error code 0xc0000225. Booting in safe mode with networking from start-up settings gives me another error, error code 0xc000007b, saying a critical...
  7. PC can’t boot/Error code 0xc0000225

PC can’t boot/Error code 0xc0000225: I randomly found my PC with a BSOD, restarting it gave me a blue screen displaying ‘Your PC/Device needs to be repaired, with error code 0xc0000225. Booting in safe mode with networking from start-up settings gives me another error, error code 0xc000007b, saying a critical...
  8. PC can’t boot/Error code 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. PC Won't boot; Error code: 0xc0000185

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Won't boot; Error code: 0xc0000185: Error code: 0xc0000185 My Windows PC won't boot after restarting for an update. I don't have a physical backup or recovery disk, every time I turn on my computer I get a BSoD saying it's unable to boot after preparing for an automatic repair Pressing F8 to go into...
  10. Error code "9c" when booting Win10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code "9c" when booting Win10?: Since a short time a black screen with the error code 9c appears in the lower right corner when starting the computer. It takes an unusually long time to boot up, after about 15 minutes I am inside Win10. What is this ? Well, I already went through the Usb connections one by...