Windows 10: Error code when downloading.

Discus and support Error code when downloading. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey everybody for the past two weeks I've been battling the issue with getting error codes when attempting to install games off of the Xbox app and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dustin G., Apr 8, 2021.

1. Dustin G. Win User

Error code when downloading.

Hey everybody for the past two weeks I've been battling the issue with getting error codes when attempting to install games off of the Xbox app and Microsoft store. Every time I try to download something it doesn't even try to download it just gives me an instant error and cancels the download. I've seen this is a common thing and none of the the fixes for others have helped me. I tried resetting the gaming services app which sometimes does reset but the app takes up approximately 0 bytes which makes me think something isn't right. The Xbox app also isn't giving me the prompt to download gaming services when I launch it anymore. I've tried the PowerShell commands, the first one that I believe is supposed to uninstall it gives me an error. The second command to download it brings me to the store but it either gives me an error or says its already installed on this device. I've tried opening the apps and such with admin privilege's and I only have one hard drive to choose from so I don't think that's the problem. I've been stuck with this for two weeks and my laptop is pretty much useless. ANY and all help is extremely appreciated as I'm getting desperate. also I have reset my laptop twice and my software is up to date.

:)

Dustin G., Apr 8, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Apr 8, 2021
  3. boberto Win User
    Error code 0x800f0906 downloading NET 3.5

I've tried https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-update-errors and it doesn't work. I have Windows 10. For the website, step 2 just didn't work. For step 3 , it seems my update history was wiped after updating to Windows 1703. For step 4, it's the same error code, saying source files could not be downloaded.

boberto, Apr 8, 2021
  4. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Error code when downloading. - Similar Threads - Error code downloading

2. Error code when downloading/uninstalling a software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code when downloading/uninstalling a software: I got an error code: 5 when i install a software and uninstalling a software, it did fixed my problem bc of those youtube video but when i download a another software an error pop up again and again..This is how it fixed my problem but i have to do the method again and again...
  3. Error code when downloading/uninstalling a software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code when downloading/uninstalling a software: I got an error code: 5 when i install a software and uninstalling a software, it did fixed my problem bc of those youtube video but when i download a another software an error pop up again and again..This is how it fixed my problem but i have to do the method again and again...
  4. Error code when downloading/uninstalling a software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. downloading error Code: 0x80070005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading error Code: 0x80070005: i get this a fair few times i tried downloading forza horizon 5 it gets to 99% or even 100% downloaded then says error and gives this code: 0x80070005how can i correct this, it has this happens multiple times when downloading games from the store...
  6. downloading error Code: 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading error Code: 0x80070005: i get this a fair few times i tried downloading forza horizon 5 it gets to 99% or even 100% downloaded then says error and gives this code: 0x80070005how can i correct this, it has this happens multiple times when downloading games from the store...
  7. downloading error Code: 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Error code when downloading game from MS store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code when downloading game from MS store: I'm getting Error Code: 0x80070424 while trying to download grounded but its done it to multiple games and I've tried everything I know of. I've done wsreset.exe, I've tried running PowerShell commands, resetting it in Settings > Apps > MS Reset. please help as soon as...
  9. Error Code : 0x80070005 when trying to download Flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code : 0x80070005 when trying to download Flight simulator: Hi I am trying to download Microsoft flight simulator and have received this error on multiple attempts to try and resolve the issue. I have Reset the Store Cache Restarted the Installer via Computer Management Changed my account to match up with the region I am in as well as...
  10. Error code 0x800704c6 when downloading Halo MCC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error code 0x800704c6 when downloading Halo MCC: Hi I keep getting this error code when trying to install Halo MCC on PC using Xbox Game Pass. I can download other games just fine, but Halo MCC keeps downloading up to 622.4MB, the download speed drops to 0b/s, and then the error code appears. I've tried resetting the Xbox...