Windows 10: Error Code when running Facebook app

Discus and support Error Code when running Facebook app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I'm a Windows 10 user, and just tried to install the Facebook on my laptop. When I try to sign in to my FB account, I got the error in the picture.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FatimaContreras, May 15, 2019.

1. Error Code when running Facebook app

Hi! I'm a Windows 10 user, and just tried to install the Facebook on my laptop. When I try to sign in to my FB account, I got the error in the picture.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Thank you in advance :3

Error Code when running Facebook app 39d75ab9-5f29-4972-b076-66bb78779dd5?upload=true.jpg

:)

FatimaContreras, May 15, 2019

2. Facebook app crashing on windows 10 pc

thanks for replying

i reinstalled the app, i did run the troubleshooting but no errors detected, i have also ran a SFC scan no errors detected

and the app still crashing, and its only happening with facebook and facebook messanger, but on my brother laptop they both work fine Error Code when running Facebook app :(

ryan redfield, May 15, 2019
  3. Facebook App Developer any one?

Hi,

I've created one facebook that APP that generates an Image and list downs the friends on it. It is working fine except "tagging" the friends.

I tried using both the Legacy Rest API and Graph API, it doesn't works

If anyone of you have recently used tagging feature then please help me out.

I can't seem to findout any solution. (Doing the code part right I think)

Thanks!

smartali89, May 15, 2019
  4. Error Code when running Facebook app

Facebook apps not running, Other People says It Work, but it's not for me

Hi,

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it.
    Please answer a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to run the application?

• Did you receive any error message?

• Is the issue specific to the Facebook app?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Is the app downloaded from the Windows Store?
    This issue may arise due to corruptions in the app components and as an initial troubleshooting step,
    I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Error Code when running Facebook app

1. Error Code when running Facebook app - Similar Threads - Error Code running

2. Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App: I keep getting this error code 0x80073CF3 trying to install Facebook from Microsoft store. I can add any other app. Just installed Messenger. I have done all updates new ASUS laptop w/Windows 11 Pro and also did that wsreset and still only having an issue with Facebook. Help...
  3. Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App: I keep getting this error code 0x80073CF3 trying to install Facebook from Microsoft store. I can add any other app. Just installed Messenger. I have done all updates new ASUS laptop w/Windows 11 Pro and also did that wsreset and still only having an issue with Facebook. Help...
  4. Error code 0x80244018 when running windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x80244018 when running windows update: I just built a brand new windows 2019 server and can not run winodws update. All update fail but it will let me run some in standalone. Logged in with local admin account and nothing has been installed. Any one else run into this issue....
  5. Error code 0x80244018 when running windows update

Error code 0x80244018 when running windows update: I just built a brand new windows 2019 server and can not run winodws update. All update fail but it will let me run some in standalone. Logged in with local admin account and nothing has been installed. Any one else run into this issue....
  6. Error code when Opening App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code when Opening App: Hey guys! i am getting this error code when opening an App! Can someone please tell me what should i do? How to fix? Thanks!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-when-opening-app/f1b0ef63-adad-4f99-a944-9743a64929da
  7. camera will not come on..."app is already running" error code...

camera will not come on..."app is already running" error code...: I operate on Windows 10. I went to turn on my camera and the pop-up indicates "looks like another app is already using the camera" when I do not have anything else running. The error code: Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4288. I shut down, I re-started and I get the...
  8. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: WHY would you stop supporting this APP on Windows10??? Poor decision. NOT happy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/7790bb2b-37c5-485b-a0e5-c466bab256d2
  9. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: hi i have a problem i have install Facebook in my desktop when i try to go to the group part it wont load i try to reset and uninstall the application but nothing change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/8aab7373-bd80-4adf-b528-d8e999f02cf8
  10. Facebook Messenger desktop app - Incorrect security code error while logging in.

Facebook Messenger desktop app - Incorrect security code error while logging in.: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...