Windows 10: Error code when trying to start up the pc

Discus and support Error code when trying to start up the pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; stop code crittical _process_died is the error code when I start up my computer, then it says your pic did not start correct. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ptjy, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Ptjy Win User

Error code when trying to start up the pc

stop code crittical _process_died is the error code when I start up my computer, then it says your pic did not start correct. Help

:)

Ptjy, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Mark_W. Win User

update error code 801812CB

Hello ShawnWilliams:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your update error. At this point, I will provide some basic troubleshooting and request more information. There is no documentation or mention of this specific error by other customers. Please verify the following:

• What is the exact error code and message included?
    • Where do you receive this error, on the PC, on the phone, in the Zune software, etc...?
    • What is the current OS running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info?
    • What is the OS running on your PC?

As for general troubleshooting, try the steps in this article,
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484?wa=wsignin1.0
    . As there is no mention of your error code I do suggest you review all the steps in this article. I would start with the steps for error code 801812C1 as this is the closest code I could find to the
    one posted.

If you continue to have this error after trying the above steps, please attempt the update from another PC connected to a different network. If you can we would also suggest you use another sync cable.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Sep 5, 2018
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Sep 5, 2018
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

Ghost in the system - Error Code 55 etc.

So give the memory voltage a bump, one step at a time. Start there due to error 55.
    What is stock voltage of those Corsair memory sticks 1.5, 1.6, 1.65?

If 1.5 try 1.6.

jsfitz54, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Error code when trying to start up the pc - Similar Threads - Error code trying

2. Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC: I am running Windows 11 Home insider build and i need to restore my pc but i get error code 0x80071ab0 when i try to restore it. It seems like it restored but when i log into the pc it shows me this error. How can i fix it?...
  3. Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC: I am running Windows 11 Home insider build and i need to restore my pc but i get error code 0x80071ab0 when i try to restore it. It seems like it restored but when i log into the pc it shows me this error. How can i fix it?...
  4. Error Code 0xc004f015 when trying to upgrade to 21H2, Error code 0x8007000d when trying to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0xc004f015 when trying to upgrade to 21H2, Error code 0x8007000d when trying to...: Title says it all. I downloaded Windows 10 Update Assistant to upgrade to 21H2, but I receive Error Code 0xc004f015 after Step 3 finished. I also get the error code 0x8007000d when I try to trouble shoot windows activation.Windows Update Assistant Error:Currently my windows...
  5. Error Code 0xc004f015 when trying to upgrade to 21H2, Error code 0x8007000d when trying to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0xc004f015 when trying to upgrade to 21H2, Error code 0x8007000d when trying to...: Title says it all. I downloaded Windows 10 Update Assistant to upgrade to 21H2, but I receive Error Code 0xc004f015 after Step 3 finished. I also get the error code 0x8007000d when I try to trouble shoot windows activation.Windows Update Assistant Error:Currently my windows...
  6. Error Code 0xc004f015 when trying to upgrade to 21H2, Error code 0x8007000d when trying to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. APC_INDEX_MISMATCH when trying to start up Valorant

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APC_INDEX_MISMATCH when trying to start up Valorant: Hi, I recently been getting the BSOD with error APC_INDEX_MISMATCH when I try starting up Valorant. It started 2-3 days ago. Before then, Valorant was running fine. Is there a fix for this? Many thanks, Wayne...
  8. Error Code when trying to log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Error Code when trying to log in: I keep receiving this error code every time I try logging into my Dell Inspiron 15 windows 10 laptop: 0x8009002d. Is there any way to fix this? I've been locked out of my laptop for months......
  9. UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Stop code on start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Stop code on start up: I am trying to start my 2 month old Dell computer and I keep getting this code It says it's collecting information and will restart but it doesn't start. What can I do?...
  10. Error code 0x803F8001 when trying to start Prey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x803F8001 when trying to start Prey: I have Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10, and I got this error when trying to launch Prey: Prey is not available in your account right now. This is the code in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I already tried to restart, change account, reinstall the game in another HD... Nothing...