Windows 10: Error Code when uploading Pictures from a SDXC camera memory card to my SurfacePro

Discus and support Error Code when uploading Pictures from a SDXC camera memory card to my SurfacePro in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I have a new camera and the 3 times I have tried uploading my photos I have been getting this error code: 0x8007045D The first time it happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FranVAJ, Sep 3, 2019.

1. FranVAJ Win User

Error Code when uploading Pictures from a SDXC camera memory card to my SurfacePro

Hello. I have a new camera and the 3 times I have tried uploading my photos I have been getting this error code: 0x8007045D

The first time it happened I tried safely removing the card and connecting it again. I ended up having to select a few photos at a time to be uploaded and I would still get the message but at least some photos where uploaded. I was not able to finish the full upload so I tried again the next day and the computer would not allow the card to open at all. It said I had to reformat the card. So I did (lost many photos). I took some new photos and tried again and I am still getting the message. Sometimes the card shows that there are no photos at all and sometimes they show up but the error message appears and it will not allow certain images to be uploaded. I do not understand what is happening.

:)

FranVAJ, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Trying to install apps onto an sdxc card

Hi John,

Conflicts with the SDXC card file system is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to download a file or install an application to your SDXC card. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Do you received any error messages?
    • Have you tried using a different SDXC card, and check if you will be able to experience the same issue?
    • Have you tried to copy/paste a file from your C: drive to your SDXC card?
    • Have you tried inserting your SDXC card to a different device?
    • What is the file system of your SDXC card?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try to reformat your SDXC card to a NTFS file system and check if it helps.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Sep 3, 2019
  3. PC won't recognise 64 Gb SDXC card

SDXC cards are the same size as SD cards. so don't need an adapter
    John M

millerhouse12, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

Error Code when uploading Pictures from a SDXC camera memory card to my SurfacePro

PC won't recognise 64 Gb SDXC card

All the SDXC cards I've seen/have come with an adapter for the SD slot, could be an issue there. I carry a USB adapter that accepts both the SD and SDXC cards, handy for transferring pictures from a cellphone, cameras, etc. It was under $20 at Wal*Mart.

Berton, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Error Code when uploading Pictures from a SDXC camera memory card to my SurfacePro - Similar Threads - Error Code uploading

2. Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll: When I take photos with my Samsung android phone and my iPad they used to upload automatically to Camera Roll on my laptop.Now they do not.How do I restore this auto upload feature?...
  3. Problem uploading pictures from my Pentax camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem uploading pictures from my Pentax camera: Early last year I "turned off" OneDrive. I don't recall exactly what I did to turn it off but it appeared to work. OneDrive files appear on file manager but they are empty. All my pictures are in a folder on my hard disk, which is where I wanted them. Whenever I've...
  4. Pictures from camera won't upload.

Pictures from camera won't upload.: All of a sudden, my Nikon Coolpix L340 camera does not show up when I connect it to the PC. I recently got a new computer, my IT guy transferred everything over from the old hard drive, I went from Windows 7 to 10, but I am almost positive I have uploaded photos since then....
  5. UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA

UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA: Had great experience uploading pictures from my Kodak Easy Share Z730 .. until camera died. I replaced it with a used but identical model. Now I'm not having same results .. actually NO results at all. Help, please !...
  6. uploading pictures from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading pictures from camera: can not figure out how to upload pictures from camera to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pictures-from-camera/2e112f78-1c75-475d-82ad-7c14c389a41a"
  7. used to be easy...now NOT. upload pictures from my camera using memory stick! What is going...

used to be easy...now NOT. upload pictures from my camera using memory stick! What is going...: I need your help..used to be simple to transfer pictures to my computer from either of two digital cameras. now it is NOT! what is going on?? I need this for my business!! Someone PLEASE respong!!...
  8. cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card: wondering why I get the file system error (-2147219196) when I insert my sd card from my camera and cannot see the pictures has always worked before...
  9. Viewing camera pictures from the camera memory stick

Viewing camera pictures from the camera memory stick: Just downloaded Windows 10 and with I put my memory stick into my computer I get the following error message: E:/ the directory name is invalid. Can someone assist me? T 59547
  10. problems uploading photos from SD card or camera

problems uploading photos from SD card or camera: I am using a Dell latitude E6400 that was on 7 and now on 10 and since uploading 10 I can not upload photos from me card reader or my camera a Cannon 400D to my pictures , anyone else having problems , I use Flickr as a image hosting site and on there when I want to get...