Windows 10: Error code while installing Game Pass on PC

Discus and support Error code while installing Game Pass on PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason every time I try to install the Xbox Game Pass on PC I get error code (0x80070057), and it says "We weren't able to install the app". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SkylerGruber, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Error code while installing Game Pass on PC

For some reason every time I try to install the Xbox Game Pass on PC I get error code (0x80070057), and it says "We weren't able to install the app". I tried restarting my pc, I've tried running as admin, running in compatibility mode, deleting the installer and trying again, and nothing works I always get the same error. I'm on windows 10 pro version 1909. Any ideas are very much appreciated. Error code while installing Game Pass on PC :)

:)

SkylerGruber, Dec 11, 2019

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Dec 11, 2019
  3. RAZ1183 Win User
    can't install any games with game pass pc

I can't install any games with game pass on my pc. I have updated windows to version 1903. Every time I try to install a game through the xbox beta app i get Error code:
    0x80070005

RAZ1183, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Error code while installing Game Pass on PC

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Error code while installing Game Pass on PC

1. Error code while installing Game Pass on PC - Similar Threads - Error code while

2. Deathloop not launching - Game Pass PC - Error code: 0x80070102

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deathloop not launching - Game Pass PC - Error code: 0x80070102: Game doesn't launch, stuck at "launching game" then gives an error. Every other game I've been playing with game pass works.Tried: WSReset, reinstalling Gaming Services, reinstalling game, restarting PC...
  3. Deathloop not launching - Game Pass PC - Error code: 0x80070102

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deathloop not launching - Game Pass PC - Error code: 0x80070102: Game doesn't launch, stuck at "launching game" then gives an error. Every other game I've been playing with game pass works.Tried: WSReset, reinstalling Gaming Services, reinstalling game, restarting PC...
  4. error code 0x80070005 on game pass on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80070005 on game pass on windows 10 pc: okay this has been an ongoing problem for me i am trying to install games via gamepass onb my pc and getting an error code specifically for Xbox consolewhat is going on this has been a problem for months even before the recent launcher update...
  5. error code 0x80070005 on game pass on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code 0x80070005 on game pass on windows 10 pc: okay this has been an ongoing problem for me i am trying to install games via gamepass onb my pc and getting an error code specifically for Xbox consolewhat is going on this has been a problem for months even before the recent launcher update...
  6. Can't Install Any game on Via Xbox Game pass Pc. Error Code 0x80073d0d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Any game on Via Xbox Game pass Pc. Error Code 0x80073d0d: I was trying to install some game on my pc from Xbox Game pass but it showed error 0x80073d0d and I tried another game showed same error and for every other game i tried showed game error.Please help me! I can't download any games .....
  7. Error while installing Xbox game pass for pc. I am an Administer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error while installing Xbox game pass for pc. I am an Administer.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShinyMew635 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ecj5vc/error_while_installing_xbox_game_pass_for_pc_i_am/
  8. PC Game Pass and Game Installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC Game Pass and Game Installation: There is a few games that are available with the pass that I am not able to download. The install button will be greyed and when I click on "Install on this device" the Microsoft store will tell me I don't have any devices linked to my account. I have this issue with Gears 5,...
  9. Can't install game pass pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game pass pc games: Bought the pc game pass and wanted to install outer worlds but when i put my mouse cursor over the install button my cursor turns into a red cross and i cant install the game and its the same with all the game pass games....
  10. Xbox game Pass PC not installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game Pass PC not installing games: I am trying to install games from the xbox Game Pass app on PC and it keeps saying that my drive must be formatted in NTFS. Well, both my D: and E: drives have been formatted to this since I got my PC a couple months ago. It seems like no matter what I do I cannot install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we werent able to install the app (0X80073D13)