Windows 10: error code with system restore

Discus and support error code with system restore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi I have error code 81000203 at system restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Seyed Saeid Nouri, Aug 26, 2019.

1. error code with system restore

hi I have error code 81000203 at system restore

:)

Seyed Saeid Nouri, Aug 26, 2019

2. System Restore fails with error code 0x8007045b

Hi,

Based on the details that have shared on your post, it seems that you have already identified why the error occurs when you are attempting to perform a System Restore. Having said that, we would like to verify if you have tried the initial troubleshooting
    steps suggested in this article: System Restore may fail with error code 0x8007045b if
    there is encrypted content in the restore point
    . Kindly advise us if the solution works or if you have also encountered a different error code so we can provide additional help.

We'll wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 26, 2019
  3. System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

error code with system restore

System Restore error

Hi Alex,

It is possible that the service of System Restore did not run right away. This can be the reason why you're seeing an error log in the Event Viewer. If you can use your computer smoothly and if you can run System Restore without any issues, it means that
    the error that you saw in the Event Viewer is already resolved.

If you're having an issue using System Restore, there may be an issue with the hard drive of your computer. This may also be the reason why you're encountering the error code 0x80070057 in Event Viewer. We suggest that you run the "check disk" command to
    check the hard drive of your computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command window, type chkdsk /f, and then press
      Enter
    • Press the letter "Y" on your keyboard, and then press Enter.
    • Restart your computer start the "check disk" process.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

error code with system restore

1. error code with system restore - Similar Threads - error code system

2. Error Code 0xc000007b and System Restore Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0xc000007b and System Restore Issues: Hello i hope someone can help me. I have windows 10 and trying to do a System Restore. First attempt, it was stock on "initializing phase" for 3 hours normal mode. So i then did second attempt on Safe Mode this time but still it got stuck on "initializing phase" for 2 hours....
  3. Error Code 0xc000007b and System Restore Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0xc000007b and System Restore Issues: Hello i hope someone can help me. I have windows 10 and trying to do a System Restore. First attempt, it was stock on "initializing phase" for 3 hours normal mode. So i then did second attempt on Safe Mode this time but still it got stuck on "initializing phase" for 2 hours....
  4. Error Code 0xc000007b and System Restore Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error code 0x80070780 while trying to Restore System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x80070780 while trying to Restore System: Hello!I've been trying to restore my system to a previous version from 2 days ago, but I keep getting this error message I've already tried SFC Scannow, clean booting, safe mode, check disk scan, volume shadow copy and pretty much everything recommended but nothing...
  6. The system image restore failed, error code 0x80042407

in Windows 10 News
    The system image restore failed, error code 0x80042407: [ATTACH]In this post, we will describe the possible solutions for The system image restore failed, error code 0x80042407 error which you may see when you try to create or restore a Windows System Image. The most common causes of this error are: Restoring Windows from the...
  7. System restore is stubborn: error code: 0x80070017

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System restore is stubborn: error code: 0x80070017: around at 1:00pm I went into the BIOS settings and made these changes "virtualization technology" , "Battery remaining time" and "Network boot". I was trying to restore an old HP laptop that is 2016 or 2015 but after i did all the changes it would not let me onto my account...
  8. System Restore Error Code: 0x81000203

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Restore Error Code: 0x81000203: I've been trying to open System Restore from Control Panel -> System -> System Protection gives a message saying "There was an unexpected error in the property page: System Restore encountered an error. Please try to run System Restore again. 0x81000023 Please close the...
  9. System Restore failed - with error codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore failed - with error codes: Dell 15-3552, Windows 10 Home v1903, Windows Defender and Malwarebytes. I accidentally deleted some programs. Although I use Marcium on a external drive once a month, now learnt my mistake to do it more often. I used System Restore to restore to the last created point 2...
  10. System Restore Error Code: 0x81000203

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore Error Code: 0x81000203: When I open system restore tab from system properties where we can switch system restore on or off it says Sys restore unexpectected error occur . Cannot scan drives The error code is as above > OS is Win 10 I have already tried below options I had AVG TuneUp but it was...