Windows 10: Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/MountVhd/ERROR FILE NOT FOUND

Discus and support Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/MountVhd/ERROR FILE NOT FOUND in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello team, OpenSUSE Tumbleweed software is installed on the user's machine from the Microsoft Store. The user updated the application using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muthu Raman A, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/MountVhd/ERROR FILE NOT FOUND

Hello team, OpenSUSE Tumbleweed software is installed on the user's machine from the Microsoft Store. The user updated the application using the command WSl --update. After the update, couldn't connect to the display error appeared. To fix it, reinstalled the OpenSUSE Tumbleweed from the software store. The existing C drive path mounted to the application is now failed to sync with the application. Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/MountVhd/ERROR FILE NOT FOUNDPlease assist to mount the old C drive files. Regards, Muthu Raman

:)

Muthu Raman A, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/MountVhd/ERROR FILE NOT FOUND

1. Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/MountVhd/ERROR FILE NOT FOUND - Similar Threads - Error code Wsl

2. Error code: Wsl/ERROR_NOT_FOUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: Wsl/ERROR_NOT_FOUND: Windows installed the update KB5032339 and WSL 2.0.9.0, and since then, I can not access WSL.The error was the one indicated in the title of the question. I cannot work, because all of my work depends on WSL and I need docker desktop, which also depends on WSL.I searched...
  3. Error code: Wsl/ERROR_NOT_FOUND

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code: Wsl/ERROR_NOT_FOUND: Windows installed the update KB5032339 and WSL 2.0.9.0, and since then, I can not access WSL.The error was the one indicated in the title of the question. I cannot work, because all of my work depends on WSL and I need docker desktop, which also depends on WSL.I searched...
  4. Error code: Wsl/ERROR_NOT_FOUND

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WSl Error Code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/CreateVm/E_INVALIDARG

in Windows 10 News
    WSl Error Code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/CreateVm/E_INVALIDARG: [IMG]The WSL Error Code Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/CreateVm/E_INVALIDARG is generally encountered by users while using the Windows Subsystem for Linux(WSL). It is related to configuration, execution problems in WSL, or any other underlying system issue that can hinder running...
  6. Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/GetDefaultDistro/WSL_E_ DEFAULT_DISTRO_NOT_FOUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/GetDefaultDistro/WSL_E_ DEFAULT_DISTRO_NOT_FOUND: Im trying to fix this issue but nothing working me please i need help for fix this error belongs to wsl if i open ubuntu some other error also here Installing, this may take a few minutes...WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102 Please enable the Virtual...
  7. Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/GetDefaultDistro/WSL_E_ DEFAULT_DISTRO_NOT_FOUND

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/GetDefaultDistro/WSL_E_ DEFAULT_DISTRO_NOT_FOUND: Im trying to fix this issue but nothing working me please i need help for fix this error belongs to wsl if i open ubuntu some other error also here Installing, this may take a few minutes...WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102 Please enable the Virtual...
  8. Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/GetDefaultDistro/WSL_E_ DEFAULT_DISTRO_NOT_FOUND

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/MountVhd/ERROR FILE NOT FOUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/MountVhd/ERROR FILE NOT FOUND: Hello team, OpenSUSE Tumbleweed software is installed on the user's machine from the Microsoft Store. The user updated the application using the command WSl --update. After the update, couldn't connect to the display error appeared. To fix it, reinstalled the OpenSUSE...
  10. Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/MountVhd/ERROR FILE NOT FOUND

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code: Wsl/Service/CreateInstance/MountVhd/ERROR FILE NOT FOUND: Hello team, OpenSUSE Tumbleweed software is installed on the user's machine from the Microsoft Store. The user updated the application using the command WSl --update. After the update, couldn't connect to the display error appeared. To fix it, reinstalled the OpenSUSE...