Windows 10: error code

Discus and support error code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Mahjong all the sudden has not worked most of this week.. I keep getting an error code 0X803F8001. I have no idea what to do with this. All other games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by edpier, Nov 30, 2018.

1. edpier Win User

error code

Mahjong all the sudden has not worked most of this week.. I keep getting an error code 0X803F8001. I have no idea what to do with this. All other games and programs seem to work great. Any ideas how to fix this?

:)

edpier, Nov 30, 2018
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Nov 30, 2018
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Mark_W. Win User

error code

update error code 801812CB

Hello ShawnWilliams:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your update error. At this point, I will provide some basic troubleshooting and request more information. There is no documentation or mention of this specific error by other customers. Please verify the following:

• What is the exact error code and message included?
    • Where do you receive this error, on the PC, on the phone, in the Zune software, etc...?
    • What is the current OS running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info?
    • What is the OS running on your PC?

As for general troubleshooting, try the steps in this article,
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484?wa=wsignin1.0
    . As there is no mention of your error code I do suggest you review all the steps in this article. I would start with the steps for error code 801812C1 as this is the closest code I could find to the
    one posted.

If you continue to have this error after trying the above steps, please attempt the update from another PC connected to a different network. If you can we would also suggest you use another sync cable.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

error code

1. error code - Similar Threads - error code

2. ERROR CODE 0x80071771 - NEED ASSISTANCE ASAP, MICROSOFT HAS NOT RESPONDED TO OTHER THREAD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERROR CODE 0x80071771 - NEED ASSISTANCE ASAP, MICROSOFT HAS NOT RESPONDED TO OTHER THREAD: I need assistance with this ASAP. I have my files stored on two external drives. I was forced to upgrade the hard drives in my PC AND upgrade to Windows 10 (thanks, Adobe). I was able to access these very files last week, AFTER these system changes, but had to go back to...
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809. error code - 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809. error code - 0x80004005: Update fails, I've tried a few methods - automatic update, manual download update etc. A lot of users are having problems with this update, can we expect a revised update soon? A clean install is out of the question for many users....
  4. Error code 15 or Error code 16: This request was blocked by the security rules

in Windows 10 News
    Error code 15 or Error code 16: This request was blocked by the security rules: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you encounter either Error Code 15 or Error Code 16 while browsing the Internet and you find that your access is blocked to a particular website, then this post may help you. Both the Error Code 15 and Error Code 16 state- [...] This post Error code 15 or...
  5. error code

in Windows 10 Customization
    error code: what is error 121010 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code/c5b98479-bdf5-4a18-adc2-e757f82f15d1
  6. Micrososft Store download not even starting - Error code 0x80072F8F

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Micrososft Store download not even starting - Error code 0x80072F8F: Hi everyone, I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition and it just does not download in the Microsoft Store. MS tells me to select the drive in which it is going to be installed, I do it, but nothing happens. All it says is: "Starting download"... then error...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator X activation issue and installation error code: 1628.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator X activation issue and installation error code: 1628.: I have flight simulator on my pc but it plays for 30 minutes and asks for activation but it does not bring up a screen to enter activation into. I have tried re-installing but it gives me error code 1628 and will not reinstall. I have tried every fix on the net but still no...
  8. First Error Code 10 in a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    First Error Code 10 in a while: Recently, I was watching something online, however, the wifi ended up being lost. However, i eventally found out that the problem was the pc! Apparently the Wifi Network Adapter (Intel (R) Wireless-AC 9462) is having a Code 10 error. "This device cannot start (Code 10)...
  9. error code C1900101-30017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code C1900101-30017: I was using Windows 10 and it was working fine, and now after trying to do updates i receive error for C1900101-30017 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-c1900101-30017/53449e69-ac4b-4951-a3b3-aa5845748d1f
  10. BSOD with Error message: SrtTrail.txt and Error code: 0x32, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with Error message: SrtTrail.txt and Error code: 0x32, Windows 10: Hi, recently i got Blue Screen like every day and when i use an USB with Windows and Startup Repair it didn't fix but after a restart it work every time. In the SrtTrail.txt i got this after Startup Repair Startup Repair diagnosis and repair log...