Windows 10: Error Code

Discus and support Error Code in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello I have been trying to add my Gmail but get error code 0x80070005. Tried looking up this code but there seems to be conflicting answers. Hope... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tdc, Aug 10, 2015.

1. TDC
    tdc Win User

Error Code

Hello
    I have been trying to add my Gmail but get error code 0x80070005.
    Tried looking up this code but there seems to be conflicting answers.
    Hope some one can help.

:)

2. Error code fffffcd1, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Windows phone contacts are not syncing onto outlook.Despite of syncing my microsoft acount in "people" tile

There are no option to sync and view your phone contacts on Onedrive.

The only way is via people.live.com.

For sync issues you can either soft reset the phone or change your Microsoft password to refresh your Microsoft account.

Here is how to soft reset a WP:

On the phone>go to settings>date+time>and switch the date+time to manual if it is on automatic

Press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10–15 seconds). Your phone will restart automatically.

• Sometimes your phone will vibrate right away when you press the Volume Down button and Power button buttons—this is probably due to your ringer changing to Vibrate. Wait to release the buttons until a second vibration after 10–15 seconds.

• If you don't let go of the Volume down and Power buttons right after the vibration at 10–15 seconds, your phone may show a black startup screen and not restart normally. If this happens, just repeat the button combo to try again.

(The date and time may be incorrect after soft resetting your phone, which can cause issues when you try to sign in with your Microsoft account. To set the time correctly, go to Settings Settings icon > Date + time.)

Error code fffffcd1, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Iwanstwn7 Win User

Error Code

maybe your connection is slowly*Think

Iwanstwn7, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Error Code

1. Error Code - Similar Threads - Error Code

2. Windows 10 Activation Error Code: 0xC004F025

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Error Code: 0xC004F025: So I'm having issues with activating Windows 10 at the moment. I had it running on my old rig but recently built a new one. I bought Windows 10 Home back in 2018. [img] At least it should be the Home version. However right now it's showing as Windows 10 Enterprise. I don't...
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error Code: 0xC004F025

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Activation Error Code: 0xC004F025: So I'm having issues with activating Windows 10 at the moment. I had it running on my old rig but recently built a new one. I bought Windows 10 Home back in 2018. [img] At least it should be the Home version. However right now it's showing as Windows 10 Enterprise. I don't...
  4. windows update always failed with error code 0x8007####?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update always failed with error code 0x8007####?: why windows update always failed with error code 0x8007####? is it caused by uncontrolled quality of windows nowadays? how to fix it? [ATTACH]...
  5. BSOD with error code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with error code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL: This crash happens pretty regularly; never twice in a single day, but at least once or twice a month. The code is always VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. The BSOD is also always colored strangely when I get the above code; it looks like the colors are inverted or somehow...
  6. Cannot Open a Game due to Error Code 0x803F8001 ([Game App] is currently not available in...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Open a Game due to Error Code 0x803F8001 ([Game App] is currently not available in...: Can't open some Game Apps due to this error code: 0x803F8001. Screenshot is provided below. I really need help![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-a-game-due-to-error-code-0x803f8001/a0923c65-9a1a-4d87-9141-1a56b4dca050"
  7. Welcome screen spiral/ Error code 80070013 in recovery.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Welcome screen spiral/ Error code 80070013 in recovery.: Hey community, So I've been troubleshooting this thing for a few days not and coming up with nothing. It doesn't seem like anyone has experienced what I'm going through, let me break it down. (Windows 10) I turn on my PC and it boots up like normal, I get to the welcome...
  8. Error Code 0xc00000e when booting Windows

Error Code 0xc00000e when booting Windows: I am running Windows 10 on a 2017 Dell Inspirion 15 laptop (not exactly sure what model - can't find the serial number). So I was having an issue logging into my computer following an update, but I didn't have the adminstrator password and wasn't able to just uninstall the...
  9. CD/ DVD ROM stopped working with error: driver is migrated on Windows 10 code 45

CD/ DVD ROM stopped working with error: driver is migrated on Windows 10 code 45: I have a Lenovo G50 Laptop with an internal HL-DT-ST DVD GUCON unit. It worked with 5 CDs that I imported into itunes. Then it quit working on CD #6. It shows up as a hidden item under task manager and currently shows as not connected to the computer. (Code 45) device...
  10. Error Code 0xc00000e - other solutions not working

Error Code 0xc00000e - other solutions not working: I am running Windows 10 on a 2017 Dell Inspirion 15 laptop (not exactly sure what model - can't find the serial number). So I was having an issue logging into my computer following an update, but I didn't have the adminstrator password and wasn't able to just uninstall the...