Windows 10: error code0x80070005

Discus and support error code0x80070005 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since either contact with this company claiming to help me clear my phones sim pin or microsofts upload, I have had nothing but issues accessing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by H.SteveWhiteside, Oct 8, 2019.

1. error code0x80070005

Ever since either contact with this company claiming to help me clear my phones sim pin or microsofts upload, I have had nothing but issues accessing upload or testing or downloading updates. The Company is called Tenorshare Ltd. and they also have a company called ULTDATA. iF YOU THINK THIS IS A SAFE SITE, I DON'T THINK SO. tHEY USED MY COMPUTER TO DO NOTHING FOR MY PHONE. i STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS VERY SOON AFTER THAT.. tHEN THEY WANTED 40 DOLLARS TO CONTINUE THIS fREE TRIAL..nOTHING BUT A SCAM...i CAN'T SEE ANY INFO ON MY CDRIVE.

i THINK I'M IN TROUBLE..hELP ME PLEASE.

:)

H.SteveWhiteside, Oct 8, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Oct 8, 2019
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! error code0x80070005 :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile error code0x80070005 :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile error code0x80070005 :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile error code0x80070005 :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile error code0x80070005 :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin error code0x80070005 :D

x01r, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

error code0x80070005

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

error code0x80070005

1. error code0x80070005 - Similar Threads - error code0x80070005

2. I keep getting "the connection was reset" error when searching for anything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting "the connection was reset" error when searching for anything.: I recently moved rooms in my apartment and have been running into this issue daily since. I am using the same Ethernet and router. I've been able to fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling chrome but not everytime and it is getting annoying. I am using an Ethernet which is...
  3. I keep getting "the connection was reset" error when searching for anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting "the connection was reset" error when searching for anything.: I recently moved rooms in my apartment and have been running into this issue daily since. I am using the same Ethernet and router. I've been able to fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling chrome but not everytime and it is getting annoying. I am using an Ethernet which is...
  4. I keep getting "the connection was reset" error when searching for anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair: Hello Microsoft team! This problem I have is something I cannot seem to fix with many solutions tried. RecoveryYour PC couldn't restart correctlyAfter multiple tries, the operating system on your PC failed to start, so it needs to be repaired.Error code: 0sc0000001You'll need...
  6. BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair

BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair: Hello Microsoft team! This problem I have is something I cannot seem to fix with many solutions tried. RecoveryYour PC couldn't restart correctlyAfter multiple tries, the operating system on your PC failed to start, so it needs to be repaired.Error code: 0sc0000001You'll need...
  7. BSOD Stop Code: bad_system_config_info and error code: 0xc0000001 booting problem repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. keep getting this same error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep getting this same error code: after checking for updates, i continue to get this same code 0x80070643 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-this-same-error-code/9baed766-7f84-4d9a-a20b-3efdf592b0de
  9. keep getting this same error code

keep getting this same error code: after checking for updates, i continue to get this same code 0x80070643 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-this-same-error-code/9baed766-7f84-4d9a-a20b-3efdf592b0de
  10. keep getting this same error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
Tags: