Windows 10: Error codes! Need urgent help!

Discus and support Error codes! Need urgent help! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hiya, I'm having issues installing Windows 11 and Windows 10, as I kind of gave up on 11 because of all the errors.At first, when trying to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DarkYetDarker_, May 20, 2023.

1. Error codes! Need urgent help!

Hiya, I'm having issues installing Windows 11 and Windows 10, as I kind of gave up on 11 because of all the errors.At first, when trying to install Windows 11, my installer always hanged on 40% of the "preparing files for installation" step, then gave me the error code 0xc0000005. Many times. As far as I know, it's related to the drive itself, which as been previously wiped clean. Then fixed with chkdsk. And then formated again. And again. Always gave me that error, it was truly annoying.Then, I tried doing Windows 10. It gives me a different error, surprise! This time it's error code 0x800702

:)

DarkYetDarker_, May 20, 2023
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, May 20, 2023
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 20, 2023
  4. StefanM Win User

Error codes! Need urgent help!

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, May 20, 2023
Thema:

Error codes! Need urgent help!

1. Error codes! Need urgent help! - Similar Threads - Error codes Need

2. Error codes! Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error codes! Need urgent help!: Hiya, I'm having issues installing Windows 11 and Windows 10, as I kind of gave up on 11 because of all the errors.At first, when trying to install Windows 11, my installer always hanged on 40% of the "preparing files for installation" step, then gave me the error code...
  3. Error codes! Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes! Need urgent help!: Hiya, I'm having issues installing Windows 11 and Windows 10, as I kind of gave up on 11 because of all the errors.At first, when trying to install Windows 11, my installer always hanged on 40% of the "preparing files for installation" step, then gave me the error code...
  4. Urgent help! Error code: 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent help! Error code: 0xc0000225: I've recently came with this problem a few hours ago, only thing I remember doing was updating my intel drivers using intel support assist updater, after that my laptop Inspiron 14-3467 started to slow down or hang after a few hours where videos would just stutter audio and...
  5. Urgent help! Error code: 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent help! Error code: 0xc0000225: I've recently came with this problem a few hours ago, only thing I remember doing was updating my intel drivers using intel support assist updater, after that my laptop Inspiron 14-3467 started to slow down or hang after a few hours where videos would just stutter audio and...
  6. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    urgent help needed: I need help for my Windows 10. When I boot it up I have this green pop up showing in the right side of my PC and I dont know what it is. Sometimes I need to close my PC again then it will gone. I run windows scan using windows defender but detect nothing. I check if there is...
  7. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need urgent help: My PC has unexpectedly shutdown and the following is the dump for the problem.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffffad00193ade88, 0x8a00000000200021, 0xffff8d8b83b968d0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  8. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: It all started with my windows photo app not working. So I decided to factory reset my windows as I didn't have any data in the first place. The problem still persists, plus I have discovered few more issues Windows Store app not opening Photos app not opening Takes 30-40...
  9. Need urgent help

Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...
  10. urgent help needed error code 0x80070005

urgent help needed error code 0x80070005: Hi guys. ive got an error with my PC which started when i deleted the software distribution folder for the windows update (i think). i tried to update to the most recent version of windows and this apparently was a potential fix. i now get the error "we couldnt connect to the...