Windows 10: Error Codes

Discus and support Error Codes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Operating System is Windows 10 and all updates are installed but I am using Magix Photostory, the program has stopped three times at the same point... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robert Wells-748, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Error Codes

My Operating System is Windows 10 and all updates are installed but I am using Magix Photostory, the program has stopped three times at the same point and shows error codes as follows:-

0x80070020

0x80070057

0x80040010

0x80004005

I believe that the first one refers to updates so I turned off my virus protection and found 3 additional updates, these went through and I ran the program again and it then generated the following 3.

Realise that Google can give information on what to do but am very apprehensive as I am a user not a computer techie.

Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this problem.

Thank you

Robert Wells

:)

Robert Wells-748, Apr 2, 2021
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Apr 2, 2021
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Mark_W. Win User

Error Codes

update error code 801812CB

Hello ShawnWilliams:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your update error. At this point, I will provide some basic troubleshooting and request more information. There is no documentation or mention of this specific error by other customers. Please verify the following:

• What is the exact error code and message included?
    • Where do you receive this error, on the PC, on the phone, in the Zune software, etc...?
    • What is the current OS running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info?
    • What is the OS running on your PC?

As for general troubleshooting, try the steps in this article,
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484?wa=wsignin1.0
    . As there is no mention of your error code I do suggest you review all the steps in this article. I would start with the steps for error code 801812C1 as this is the closest code I could find to the
    one posted.

If you continue to have this error after trying the above steps, please attempt the update from another PC connected to a different network. If you can we would also suggest you use another sync cable.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Error Codes

1. Error Codes - Similar Threads - Error Codes

2. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  3. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  4. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  5. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  6. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

7. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067: please check and solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-problem-error-code/b6de1623-fd5e-453c-8df3-d3653cf0dafa
  8. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067: please check and solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-problem-error-code/b6de1623-fd5e-453c-8df3-d3653cf0dafa
  9. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

10. Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067: I have just built a PC with all new parts. I have deactivated my windows key from my old PC and I am trying to activate windows 10 on my new PC but it's not working It's giving me error code 0x803fa067. One thing to note is that if I try to activate windows 10 on my old PC...