Windows 10: Error coming"inaccessible bootable device" i tried safe mode restore point startup repair...

Discus and support Error coming"inaccessible bootable device" i tried safe mode restore point startup repair... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop was showing only 5gb even have 8 usable storage so i saw on youtube to get back to 8gb i did same chsnged msconfig max memory to 8019 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BinayaPaudel, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Error coming"inaccessible bootable device" i tried safe mode restore point startup repair...

My laptop was showing only 5gb even have 8 usable storage so i saw on youtube to get back to 8gb i did same chsnged msconfig max memory to 8019 and restart but change didn't occured then i kept it zero and checked the maximum memory box and boom i am getting blue screen of deatg and errir saying "bootable memory inaccessible)

:)

BinayaPaudel, Oct 30, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Inaccessible boot device

There is a windows advanced troubleshooting menu on the computer and another on a bootable windows 10 iso.
    They are similar.
    The computer has startup options that are not on the iso.
    For example safe mode when working is only on the computer menu.

Using the windows advanced troubleshooting menu on the iso should offer options for:
    startup repair
    system restore
    command prompt
    etc.

Most of the troubleshooting steps are performed using command prompt:
    remove recent windows updates
    check for drive file system corruption and repair
    repair the boot sector
    repair the operating system
    repair the registry
    perform a reset save files equivalent
    perform a clean install
    etc.

There may be some modifications needed but most computers can boot from a flash drive.

Inaccessible boot device is bugcheck 7B.
    It cannot be debugged like most bugchecks.

Once you back up files and test the drive you have more flexibility.

zbook, Oct 30, 2019
  3. BeverlyBD Win User
    Inaccessible boot device

Unable to get past step 1 . Tried both safe mode and safe mode with networking. Goes back to Error coming"inaccessible bootable device" i tried safe mode restore point startup repair... :( inaccessible boot device.

BeverlyBD, Oct 30, 2019
  4. okkid Win User

Error coming"inaccessible bootable device" i tried safe mode restore point startup repair...

INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE error in BSOD at startup

Been a busy few days... but, as I suspected, the tests reveal no hardware issues.
    Memory Test

Error coming"inaccessible bootable device" i tried safe mode restore point startup repair... [​IMG]

HDTune tests

Error coming"inaccessible bootable device" i tried safe mode restore point startup repair... [​IMG]

Seatools Test

Chkdsk Test of the C: boot partition was ok, but I messed up getting the log, and blurred the screen photos. Sorry. After successfully completing all 5 stages, with no file system or other problems reported, the message was:-
    "Windows has scanned the file system and found no problem.
    No further action is required"

I took a complete backup of all the partitions on the drive, so the data is safe. I'd like to know if there is a way to save/restore the apps and settings (as referenced in my original post) if I have to do a reset or re-install?

I appreciate your help axe0. Looking forward to how best to proceed....

okkid, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Error coming"inaccessible bootable device" i tried safe mode restore point startup repair...

1. Error coming"inaccessible bootable device" i tried safe mode restore point startup repair... - Similar Threads - Error cominginaccessible bootable

2. Window restore point, Startup repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window restore point, Startup repair: I have been using, building, and fixing PCs since the late 90s. Here we are in 2023. How come we still have the same problems? I would expect by now with all these refinements over the years, that system restore points would restore the system, and start-up repair tools...
  3. Window restore point, Startup repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window restore point, Startup repair: I have been using, building, and fixing PCs since the late 90s. Here we are in 2023. How come we still have the same problems? I would expect by now with all these refinements over the years, that system restore points would restore the system, and start-up repair tools...
  4. 0x8004123f error in trying to create a restore point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x8004123f error in trying to create a restore point: 0x8004123f error in trying to create a restore point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x8004123f-error-in-trying-to-create-a-restore/d1837742-5f5e-42da-aec4-722056fa6443
  5. Old restore points still in SAFE MODE?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Old restore points still in SAFE MODE?: Hey, so i had reinstalled windows on my laptop and after that the very next day i had to reset it again because of startup error and now my pc is not working properly and i want to go back to my old windowsthe windows before the reinstall i have no restoreofc they were gone...
  6. Error 0x80070002 in repair mode while trying to restore point

Error 0x80070002 in repair mode while trying to restore point: Hello so basically i tried to restore point and some error showed up and now im stucked in repair mode when i try to go to windows it blue screens me sayingg critical process died i tried to restore point threw cmd but i couldnt because it system protection wasnt on and when...
  7. need to repair/restore Win10 in safe mode

need to repair/restore Win10 in safe mode: My laptop will only boot to safe mode - and I've been able to start it with Network capibility. It doesn't have a CD but I downloaded a copy of Windows to a Thumb Drive. Logging into the Bios F12 Boot Options and F2 - Ive not been able to find out how to change the boot...
  8. Error when trying to restore point.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error when trying to restore point.: I recently tried doing a restore point on my computer, but when the restore point was done I got this error message[IMG]Also when I tried updating my windows, I got an error message telling me to retry for some reason. Can someone help? Thanks!...
  9. Automatic repair loop, no safe mode, no system restore

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair loop, no safe mode, no system restore: I'm not sure if this is the right section for this thread, if not I apologize. A couple of nights ago my computer was in the process of going to sleep and it decided instead it wanted to crash. I restarted it the next morning and was greeted by the screen telling me that...
  10. Restore Point - how to make a bootable DVD from working restore point?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restore Point - how to make a bootable DVD from working restore point?: Windows 10 automatics updates did not end up looping until 17 January 2017 and system restore point were made regularly also taking backup from those parts of system Windows10 does not save to restore points because they are not MS products but from other vendors such as...