Windows 10: error connecting to a server

Discus and support error connecting to a server in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i found error like this, i used the original one make sure if you are connected to your organisation's network and try again error code:0x8007007B... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LouisAlbert1, Mar 20, 2020.

1. error connecting to a server

i found error like this, i used the original one

make sure if you are connected to your organisation's network and try again

error code:0x8007007B

what should i do, i have done everything is hould do, troubleshoot, get help, etc. but this is just a way....

:)

LouisAlbert1, Mar 20, 2020

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Mar 20, 2020
  3. geno368 Win User
    Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

I am new to Exchange Server 2003 and I have a friend with a network server that I don't know how to re-establish a user to the network. I moved one of his non used computers to this station and now when I try to log in the user I get the error that the name can't be verified because Outlook is not connected or online. This computer used to be online with a different user. Can anyone tell me the steps to check this? Thanks.

geno368, Mar 20, 2020
  4. error connecting to a server

Error: "Server PC is not accessible", "The network address is invalild" on Windows 10

Hi Gavin,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

• Do let us know if your device is connected to a Windows Server?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in the Microsoft help article in my previous post and check if it helps?

Step like: Run the Network troubleshooter, Update the rivers, Rollback the drivers, turn off firewalls etc..

Try the above troubleshooting steps update us the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

error connecting to a server

1. error connecting to a server - Similar Threads - error connecting server

2. Unable to connect to Live configuration servers. Error!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to Live configuration servers. Error!: I haven't been in the game for a long time. The reason was that I could enter the game with the old version of my video card. I am using NVIDIA 2060 Dual. It wants version 472 for me to enter Forza horizon 4. The most recent version is 528 and I updated it because it is very...
  3. Unable to connect to Live configuration servers. Error!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to Live configuration servers. Error!: I haven't been in the game for a long time. The reason was that I could enter the game with the old version of my video card. I am using NVIDIA 2060 Dual. It wants version 472 for me to enter Forza horizon 4. The most recent version is 528 and I updated it because it is very...
  4. An error occurred trying to connect to the WSUS server

in Windows 10 News
    An error occurred trying to connect to the WSUS server: [ATTACH]Windows Server Update Service (WSUS) handles the distribution of updates that are released by Microsoft Updates to computers on a network. It is a Windows service that will manage and deploy the updates, patches, and hotfixes for the Windows server and client...
  5. Server connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Server connection: Good morning!My computer is telling me that it can not connect to the Microsoft server.My wifi is connected but I still have no connection to update my operating system as well.Do I by a chance have a network adapter issue?...
  6. DNS Server Errors, Slow Connections

DNS Server Errors, Slow Connections: Lately I get frequent DNS server errors and/or very slow connections. Often the pages do not connect. Is there a correction for this. It just started happening a few days ago...
  7. Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??: All of a sudden my Outlook email stopped working. I have a subscription to Microsoft 365 so that's the version of Outlook I am using. 1. At first the error I got was 0X800CCC1A, something about not being able to connect to the IMAP server. 2. I went to my Outlook Data File...
  8. Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??: All of a sudden my Outlook email stopped working. I have a subscription to Microsoft 365 so that's the version of Outlook I am using. 1. At first the error I got was 0X800CCC1A, something about not being able to connect to the IMAP server. 2. I went to my Outlook Data File...
  9. Server connectivity

Server connectivity: I have been having the server connectivity problem where it says that it is blocked. I didnt had this issue last month but this one doesnt let me play forza horizon 4 online. I followed all the steps when I click the "more information button" it fixed it temporarily but it...
  10. Cannot connect to game servers: Error 10060

Cannot connect to game servers: Error 10060: Hello. For the past week I have been attempting to play a couple of games, but they all give me the error code: 10060. I have the Steam launcher and any game, the MMORPGs, that I attempt to play will all load to at least the start screen. After I click on start, the game sits...