Windows 10: Error connection fail with proxy

Discus and support Error connection fail with proxy in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all Can you please help me how to use proxy in win10 I have proxy list alive checked when i added them to change IP and visit websites i had got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jackiehm, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Jackiehm Win User

Error connection fail with proxy

Hi all

Can you please help me how to use proxy in win10

I have proxy list alive checked when i added them to change IP and visit websites i had got a lot of error like these:

Err_empty_response or err_connection_,reset or error connection fail or website was temporary ....etc

Please tell me how to fix this

Thanks all

Best regards

:)

Jackiehm, Feb 28, 2021
  2. shebinsam Win User

Proxy connection failed

1. Click on start and then type cmd. Once got the CMD right click on it and run it as an Administrator.

2. Type the commands one by one :-

1. netsh winsock reset

and hit enter. It will ask you to restart your system. Please restart.

2. netsh winhttp reset proxy

and then press ENTER. Restart your system. Your issue will be fixed.

Thank you.

The second step showed "direct access (no proxy server)" but after restarting again it's showing the same ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED.

shebinsam, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Nishy878 Win User
    Wi-fi with Proxy doesnot connect.

Thanks for your reply sir.

• I'm not getting any errors or codes, it just says "there is no internet access.still you want to connect?"
    • yeah, I'm able to connect to other wi-fi hotspots which doesn't utilize proxy.
    I have also done the last two methods you have suggested, but there it couldn't resolve the problem sir.

Nishy878, Feb 28, 2021
  4. guzelaw Win User

cannot connect to the proxy server/ the proxy server isn't working

Thanks, Anup.

Method 1 worked (although with a little bit of tweaking), so no need to try method 2.

Thanks, once again.

guzelaw, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Error connection fail with proxy - Similar Threads - Error connection fail

2. Failed to create a proxy device for the USB device — VirtualBox error

in Windows 10 News
    Failed to create a proxy device for the USB device — VirtualBox error: [ATTACH]You may get the Failed to create a proxy device for the USB device error when you try to plug in an external USB device like a hard drive in VirtualBox on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer. This post provides the most applicable solutions to the issue for...
  3. MS Store fail to connect with localhost proxy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store fail to connect with localhost proxy: When running with localhost proxy 127.0.0.1:<port> MS Store fail to connect no meter what i try * tried wsreset.ext * added loop LoopbackExempt to all * in MS Edge flags i have checked the "Allow localhost Loopback.." Nothing works , would appreciate if someone from...
  4. Proxy connection failed error shows up almost daily

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Proxy connection failed error shows up almost daily: The subject pretty much sums up my problem. Roughly a few months into using my new laptop I first got this error, nothing I couldn't fix with some google search. But after getting that error the first time, it just started appearing more and more often, to the point I get it...
  5. Proxy connection failed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Proxy connection failed: Hello, So I've been facing this proxy connection failed issue frequently that I wanted to punch and break my laptop. It usually occurs when the Windows updates itself. So usually I uninstall the update and run on the previous version on which it was working but sometimes...
  6. The proxy server is refusing connections error in Firefox or Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    The proxy server is refusing connections error in Firefox or Chrome: [ATTACH] If you are using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser in Windows, and receive an error message called The proxy server is refusing connections while opening a website, then this post will be able to help you. Although we have [...] This post The proxy server is...
  7. Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server – Error code 130

in Windows 10 News
    Unable To Connect To The Proxy Server – Error code 130: When visiting a website if you receive an error saying Error 130 (net:: ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED) Proxy server connection failed or Unable to connect to the proxy server, then its because your proxy server is causing an issue. Either the proxy connection on your computer...
  8. Proxy Server Error

Proxy Server Error: All of a sudden (no changes or updates) I am getting the following proxy server error on my desktop computer. I used to fix error by doing a shutdown but now that is not working....
  9. Proxy Error

Proxy Error: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 in my device. From some days after the installation of windows 10 it was working perfectly without any problem. But, one day the internet is not working in any of the windows app or other software that is installed in my device. It says "PROXY...
  10. No/Intermittent connection: missing proxies or unable to detect proxy

No/Intermittent connection: missing proxies or unable to detect proxy: Hello, posting 2 threads in 1 day feels great... Recently my internet on my desktop has been extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY slow, and lately has been cutting out altogether, even thought it says it is connected all the time. Diagnostics reveal "one or more Network...