Windows 10: Error "CPU has been disabled by the guest Operating System" VMware

Discus and support Error "CPU has been disabled by the guest Operating System" VMware in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am not able use VMware after after updating windows a few days. It shows the error "CPU has been disabled by the guest Operating System". I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IanGoddard2, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Error "CPU has been disabled by the guest Operating System" VMware

I am not able use VMware after after updating windows a few days. It shows the error "CPU has been disabled by the guest Operating System".

I tried uninstalling and then installing the software, I have also ensured virtualisation is enabled in the BIOS and also followed the guide in the following link in a similar issue:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/facing-problem-while-running-vmware-after-windows/e02c411b-ff73-4bd5-a79a-5556174558c5

Please help.

Original Title : VMWare not working after Windows Update

:)

IanGoddard2, Jan 21, 2021
  2. tripley Win User

Switching hot between host operating system and guest operating system

I am researching for hours but I could not find. I am using windows 10 as main operating system. In order to build mobile app I installed sierra on latest vmware pro workstation. I am using sierra exlusive mode. I want to taking control via a shortcut key or touchpad between two operating systems. So, when I press button, it will pass guest operating system and when I press again, it will pass main operating system. How can I do that? Is there any program or vmware tool? And can you suggest more beneficial way to use xcode instead of vmware?

tripley, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Violedo Win User
    Guest Operating Systems on Vmware Workstation

I have 64-bit Windows 10 on my computer. The CPU is Intel B960 (no virtualization). I want to run 32-bit Windows 10 on Vmware Workstation 15. Every time I try to do it Vmware Workstation informs me that... 'This host does not support Intel VT-x. This host
    does not support "Intel EPT" hardware assisted MMU virtualization. Module 'CPUIDEarly' power on failed. Failed to start the virtual machine'.

What to do?

Violedo, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Error "CPU has been disabled by the guest Operating System" VMware

Hyper-V Automatically being shut down randomly by the guest operating system

Hi, lenfant3 follow these steps

1. In Hyper-V Manager, choose the VM and then "Settings". Click on the Integration Services option and ensure “Operating System Shutdown” is enabled.
    2. Choose "Automatic Stop Action" option under Management.
    3. Choose "Shut down the guest operating system".

Abhishekumar.me, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Error "CPU has been disabled by the guest Operating System" VMware

1. Error "CPU has been disabled by the guest Operating System" VMware - Similar Threads - Error CPU has

2. administrator has been disabled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    administrator has been disabled.: I reset my laptophp and it has problems that administrator has been disabled.So I tried to fix it. I opened the command prompt and I did sfc/scannow.Verification 100% complete, but I got Windows resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.How can I fix it?...
  3. administrator has been disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administrator has been disabled.: I reset my laptophp and it has problems that administrator has been disabled.So I tried to fix it. I opened the command prompt and I did sfc/scannow.Verification 100% complete, but I got Windows resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.How can I fix it?...
  4. Task manager has been disabled by administrator & there are currently no power operation...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task manager has been disabled by administrator & there are currently no power operation...: Whenever I try to open task manager it is showing the message task manager has been disabled by administrator and in the start, power it is showing there are currently no power operation available. It started to happen when I was stuck in an app and I closed the app by using...
  5. This operation has been cancelled

This operation has been cancelled: I mistakenly enabled gpedit.msc -> all settings -> Run only specified windows application to enable.. Now i cant open any apps including command prompt and registry editor.. Can anyone help me on how to slove this issue....
  6. Fix VMware operating system not found Boot error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix VMware operating system not found Boot error: [ATTACH]VMware applications are some of the most popular for creating and managing virtual machines. […] This article Fix VMware operating system not found Boot error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Guest Operating Systems on Vmware Workstation

Guest Operating Systems on Vmware Workstation: I have 64-bit Windows 10 on my computer. The CPU is Intel B960 no virtualization. I want to run 32-bit Windows 10 on Vmware Workstation 15. Every time I try to do it Vmware Workstation informs me that... 'This host does not support Intel VT-x. This host does not support...
  8. Connection to VMWare guest unstable

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Connection to VMWare guest unstable: Can anybody tell me what on earth is going on here? I've got a VMWare guest (Linux Mint 17.2 KDE, 64 bit, running on VMWare Workstation 11) with Samba shares. Access from the Host as well as other devices in the LAN always worked flawlessly. But all of a sudden it has stopped...
  9. My VMware Player has been crashing a lot

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    My VMware Player has been crashing a lot: My VMware Player has been crashing a lot. In fact once there was a series of about 5 fatal error dialogs which cascaded in a rather aesthetic and soothing fashion. Before I go to VMware for help, does anyone here have any advice which might smooth out the process. 33908
  10. account has been disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    account has been disabled: hi, just bought a new dell with windows 10. During the point when you enter your new password and have to reenter the password the screen went haywire with flashing colours, it would not stop, so i turned the computer off. So i never got to set a password. So now when i...