Windows 10: Error Creating Directx Graphics

Discus and support Error Creating Directx Graphics in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I launch Battlefield 1 or Rainbow Six Siege an error always shows up that my "graphics card does not support DirectX 11 which is required"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoyLi1, Nov 17, 2018.

1. RoyLi1 Win User

Error Creating Directx Graphics

Every time I launch Battlefield 1 or Rainbow Six Siege an error always shows up that my "graphics card does not support DirectX 11 which is required" but I have Directx 12. I could play the game a few days ago but now I cannot.

I've tried:

- Updating Windows and Graphics Driver

- Reinstalling Directx

- sfc /scannow

but these did not work.

Windows 10 Home 64bit

GTX 950M 2GB

I7 4712MQ 2.30ghz 4 Cores

8GB RAM

1TB HDD / 125 SDD

Any ideas or solutions please reply.

Thank you

:)

RoyLi1, Nov 17, 2018

2. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Nfs rival directx error

Hi,

The DirectX error may occur if the graphics card driver on your computer is not updated or the DirectX version installed on your PC is not compatible with the game that you are trying to play. To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following
    information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Were you able to play the game on an older Windows version before?
    • Have you tried updating the graphics card driver on your PC?

In the meantime, you may follow the steps below to update the graphics card driver on your PC:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select
      Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics card and select
      Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Loraine Mon, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Error Creating Directx Graphics

DirectX 11 Error: Minecraft Story Mode - Intel Graphics Card

Hi,

Sorry to know that you are getting DirectX 11 hardware error while activating
    Minecraft Story Mode game on Windows

10. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

This error may occur if the DirectX 11 requirements are not met by the Graphics card.

DirectX is a suite of multimedia technologies required by many Windows games. If your computer doesn't have the right version of DirectX installed (the product box should tell you which one you need), your game might not work properly.

To install the latest version of DirectX, let's try to follow these steps, mentioned below and check, if it works:

• Press (Windows key + R key) together.

• Type dxdiag.exe on the RUN command Window.

• Then, click on OK.
    Please try to refer to the Microsoft article link, mentioned below:

How to install the latest version of DirectX:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113

Note: applies to Windows 10.

Write to us with the status of the issues experienced on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Error Creating Directx Graphics

1. Error Creating Directx Graphics - Similar Threads - Error Creating Directx

2. Directx ERROR!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directx ERROR!!!!!: hola buenas tengo una Corei7 2600, intente jugar BLade & Soul y Guild Wars 2 los 2 me dan el mismo problema me dice que debo actualizar el directx 11 o algo asi, el mensaje dice DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine revise y tengo instalado el directx 12...
  3. DirectX Graphics Kernel BSOD dxgkrnl.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Graphics Kernel BSOD dxgkrnl.sys: I have been having a BSOD problem with my laptop recently. From the BlueScreenView Log shows:A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. The problem seems to be caused by the following file: dxgkrnl.sys If this is the first...
  4. DirectX Graphics Kernel BSOD dxgkrnl.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX Graphics Kernel BSOD dxgkrnl.sys: I have been having a BSOD problem with my laptop recently. From the BlueScreenView Log shows:A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. The problem seems to be caused by the following file: dxgkrnl.sys If this is the first...
  5. DirectX Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX Error: Hello, I have been having trouble lately when trying to start games that had already worked. I tried updating/reinstalling drivers but that didn't work. Im running an Acer Aspire VX5-591G with: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Build 19041 Intel Core i5-7300HQ Intel HD Graphics...
  6. Directx error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx error: Hello I get the following problem which crashes my games: directx error: directx function ''get device removed reason'' failed with dxgi error device-hung.gph:''nvidia geforce gt 1030'' driver 45148. this error is usually caused by the graphics driver crashing; try...
  7. directx graphic problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    directx graphic problem: hey guys. im recently having a problem with my laptop. after i changed my hdd to ssd i installed windows 10 again with all its drivers and c++ thing from 2003 to 2019, all of them. then i saw when i try to play games after a short 30 sec to 1 min duration, the gpu stops...
  8. Directx error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx error: I have been trying to download a few games from Origin. As soon as I do I get this error message saying something about directx . Igo to update my directx and before it finishes, it gives me another error as follows: After trying to update DirectX an internal system error...
  9. DIRECTX ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DIRECTX ERROR: HI I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME I DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE ON MY WINDOWS 10 64 BIT WHEN I WANT TO PLAY IT IT SAYS (DIRECTX ENCOUNTERED AN ONRECOVERABLE ERROR) I DOWNLOAD DIRECTX 12 AND INSTALL IT I RUN THE DXCPL AND WENT TO EDITE LIST AND ADD...
  10. Graphics Card DirectX Issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Card DirectX Issue: I have been trying to play Civilization 5 (an older game, I know, but it works fine on my Windows 10 laptop) and it keeps crashing on my Windows 10 desktop. Noticing that it runs in DirectX 9 mode fine and only crashes in DirectX 10/11 mode, I decided to look at my system's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error creating direct x graphics

2. creating directx graphic error