Windows 10: error-critical process died files missing

Discus and support error-critical process died files missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my computer told me there were missing files. How do I recover them? Also got a error message critical Process died when my computer froze. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DianneMillliard1942, Mar 2, 2020.

1. error-critical process died files missing

my computer told me there were missing files. How do I recover them? Also got a error message critical Process died when my computer froze. Help please.

:)

DianneMillliard1942, Mar 2, 2020

2. Critical Process Died Error

Recently while using the internet my computer experienced a BSOD which listed the Critical Process Died as the error. Before this happened my computer kept popping up with a message I believe was saying that the display adapter driver crashed and then was recovered. It should also be mentioned that I recently upgraded my system with a new graphics card, after my old one died, and with a new case. That was my first time ever doing something like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if that could be a problem.

Sixthdaemonfox, Mar 2, 2020
  3. singh Win User
    Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    error-critical process died files missing [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, Mar 2, 2020
  4. error-critical process died files missing

Andre Da Costa, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

error-critical process died files missing

1. error-critical process died files missing - Similar Threads - error critical process

2. critical process died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    critical process died: One of my computers just turned off by itself earlier today. I tried re-booting it and I keep getting a blue screen saying "critical process died". I have run the diagnostic tests, tried to save my files and reload Windows, tried to open the computer in safe mode, startup...
  3. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: So, my computer won't get past the Windows recovery screen. I have tried restore points, resetting my pc, and even several command lines. So far, nothing has worked. The problem occurred after I installed a new hard drive with more memory. I cloned all of the data from the...
  4. critical process died

critical process died: I have tried all that was suggested and still can't get my computer to start in windows. I still keep getting "critical process died" and "stop code" and nothing has worked....
  5. Critical process died

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical process died: Hello guys, I’m new here and I hope someone can point me at the right direction. My dad bought me a laptop when he was in other county, Acer(something), it came with built in Windows 10 and only thing I had to do is to make windows account and that’s it. I used laptop for...
  6. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Process Died: So recently I ran my antivirus and my whole windows shut down and showed Critical Process Died error. I tried to run it in safe mode with networking and all, not working. Tried to reset, not working. tried to restore to previous dates, not working...only thing that is...
  7. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: Hi, I've been getting a BSOD with the error Critical Process Died. The computer will not boot into safe mode, it will not system restore, it won't even reset. The System File Checker returns the error: "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested...
  8. Critical process died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical process died: My interrupted restore caused a critical process died error and I have no restore points and the safe modes have failed me . What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/c7d323e0-c06a-4c92-8f93-b2cc6ec4a07c
  9. Critical Process died error

Critical Process died error: Sat my computer down and when I went back to it I had a blue screen error that said Critical Process died. Computer runs an automatic repair but says the computer didn't start correctly. I reset my computer, which worked for a short time but computer wouldn't recognize any...
  10. Critical Process Died Error

Critical Process Died Error: Recently while using the internet my computer experienced a BSOD which listed the Critical Process Died as the error. Before this happened my computer kept popping up with a message I believe was saying that the display adapter driver crashed and then was recovered. It should...