Windows 10: error d3d11 compatible gpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

Discus and support error d3d11 compatible gpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello i am trying to get help on fixing this error on fortnite . i have had many attempts to fix it my self but have not succeeded please help i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RaedChehayeb, Oct 29, 2020.

1. error d3d11 compatible gpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

hello i am trying to get help on fixing this error on fortnite . i have had many attempts to fix it my self but have not succeeded please help i am on windows 7 on a hp laptop with an INTEL graphics card and have got diretx 11 i have checked using the windows key and r and typed in dxdiag so please help.I do not mind double checking anything just help me fix fortnite plsease.

:)

RaedChehayeb, Oct 29, 2020

2. a d3d11 compatible gpu (Feature level 11.0,Shader model 5.0) is required to run the engine error message

I have the same problem with windows 7 but my graphics card is by intel and i have diretx 11 and yes i checked so i do not know what the problem is and i have restarted my intel corei7 hp laptop and can not find a
    fix and this was the error: a d3d11 compatible gpu (Feature level 11.0,Shader model 5.0) is required to run the engine. ( in windows 7 )

RaedChehayeb, Oct 29, 2020
  3. When I try to run Fortnite this message comes up and I am not sure what it is

What is a D3D11-compatible GPU(Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0)?

AmzarAbid Hussain, Oct 29, 2020
  4. error d3d11 compatible gpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine

Hi my name is Ross, I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your issue.

There are a number of steps which you can take to troubleshoot this, I can see from your description you have already tried some of these. Please follow the steps in this guide and let me know how you get on:

https://appuals.com/fix-dx11-feature-level-10-0...

Unfortunately sometimes the hardware installed in your PC may not support newer directX features but try the above first.

Regards,

Ross

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

rossmcbain, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

error d3d11 compatible gpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

1. error d3d11 compatible gpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine - Similar Threads - error d3d11 compatible

2. A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature level 11.0, shader model 5.0 is required to run the engine.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature level 11.0, shader model 5.0 is required to run the engine.: Bonjour, quand je veux lancer fortnite et d'autres jeu, j'ai ceci qui s'affiche: Un GPU compatible D3D11 niveau de fonctionnalité 11.0, modèle de shader 5.0 est nécessaire pour faire fonctionner le moteur. pourriez vous m'aider svp? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. Fortnite says you need D3D11-compatible GPUFeturelevel 11.0,Shader Model 5.0 is required to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fortnite says you need D3D11-compatible GPUFeturelevel 11.0,Shader Model 5.0 is required to...: I downloaded fortnite on my windows 7 pc that was updated to windows 10 and ram was doubled to 16 but when i open fortnite is dosent work and says D3D11-compatible GPUFeturelevel 11.0,Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine...
  4. A d3d11 compatibale feature level 11.0, shader model 5.0 is required to run the engine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A d3d11 compatibale feature level 11.0, shader model 5.0 is required to run the engine: HI I recently purchased a GT 1030 graphics card in order to play fortnite on my PC. I have successfully installed the card and now when I try to play Fortnite the above error is appearing. I have tried various methods to clear, but with no success. I am running game...
  5. DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine: I continue to get this error message and have confirmed the following: I currently have DX12 I have run all windows updates I have run all updates from my graphics I have run an Sfc / scannow What are the next steps that I should take to solve this issue? Thanks...
  6. DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine: Hello, I am trying to play Fortnite but when I try to run it a message error shows "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" I have DX12 - 10_0 ; 9_3 ; 9_2 ; 9_1 and DDI Direct3D is 11.1 Does anyone know how to fix this ? I tried: - Updating my driver...
  7. Shader model 5

Shader model 5: I am trying to play Sea of Thieves but it requires Shader model 5. in terms of setup in have a dell running intel i5 and windows 10. all the drivers are up to date. do I need a new graphics card or should this work?...
  8. DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine

DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine: Hey, I built my first pc yesterday and to play this game I want to (abzul) It says I need to get dx11 feature level 10. I have followed multiple tutorials (correctly) but the problem is never solved. Specs: ryzen 3 4 core 2200g 8gb ram no gpu (apu radeon vega) msi b450m...
  9. DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine.

DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine.: I see that massage when I cliked "Dreadnought"'s launch button . so I can't play "Dreadnought". Please tell me how to fix this issue. My PC spec is as follows. OS:Windows10-Home64bit. CPU:Intel Core i7-3770 @3.4GHz. Graphic Card:NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB. RAM:8GB. DirectX...
  10. DX11 feature level 10.0 required to run the engine

in Windows 10 Customization
    DX11 feature level 10.0 required to run the engine: Hey! I was going to play some fortnite on my laptop when the error message ''DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine'' came up on my screen. How do i fix this? I have looked on youtube and on Fortnite's own support but none of these have helpt me so i think...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a d3d11-compatible gpu (feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0) is required to run the engine

2. a d3d11 compatible gpu is required to run the engine Windows