Windows 10: ERROR DE WINDOWS

Discus and support ERROR DE WINDOWS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; al iniciar windows me da el siguiente error: Activehealth.exe-error de la aplicacion la intruccion de 0x00007FFCB21515F hacia referencia a la... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jesuspv, Sep 6, 2018.

1. jesuspv Win User

ERROR DE WINDOWS

al iniciar windows me da el siguiente error:

Activehealth.exe-error de la aplicacion

la intruccion de 0x00007FFCB21515F hacia referencia a la maemoria en 0x22227FFC644C2000. No se pusioeron los datos necesarios en memoria debido a un estado de error de E/S de 0xc0000242

:)

jesuspv, Sep 6, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2018
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! ERROR DE WINDOWS :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile ERROR DE WINDOWS :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile ERROR DE WINDOWS :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile ERROR DE WINDOWS :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile ERROR DE WINDOWS :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin ERROR DE WINDOWS :D

x01r, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

ERROR DE WINDOWS

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

ERROR DE WINDOWS

1. ERROR DE WINDOWS - Similar Threads - ERROR

2. file system error -2147219200

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file system error -2147219200: Photos won`t open in the Windows app. A file system error message -2147219200 appears. The Windows phptos app was repaired, restarted and it didn`t give anything about,...
  3. file system error -2147219200

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file system error -2147219200: Photos won`t open in the Windows app. A file system error message -2147219200 appears. The Windows phptos app was repaired, restarted and it didn`t give anything about,...
  4. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  5. purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...: I currently have Windows 11 Home.Purchased Windows 11Pro through Microsoft office. Receipt of purchase was received. No other email was received.Proceed to install the Windows 11 Pro. I received an error right away "Can't activate Windows...." and it disappeared. I am stuck...
  6. purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...

purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...: I currently have Windows 11 Home.Purchased Windows 11Pro through Microsoft office. Receipt of purchase was received. No other email was received.Proceed to install the Windows 11 Pro. I received an error right away "Can't activate Windows...." and it disappeared. I am stuck...
  7. having trouble with dxcore.dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having trouble with dxcore.dll error: when i start windows, It opens up to "C:\Windows\system32\dxcore.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for...
  8. having trouble with dxcore.dll error

having trouble with dxcore.dll error: when i start windows, It opens up to "C:\Windows\system32\dxcore.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for...
  9. having trouble with dxcore.dll error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...