Windows 10: Error: Device isn’t applicable when trying to install Minecraft

Discus and support Error: Device isn’t applicable when trying to install Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i just bought mine craft windows 10 and it wont let me download it to my P.C because it says it isn't applicable. I checked all the requirements before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tiarosewashere, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Error: Device isn’t applicable when trying to install Minecraft

i just bought mine craft windows 10 and it wont let me download it to my P.C because it says it isn't applicable. I checked all the requirements before purchasing it and my laptop meets all requirements for the game and my Microsoft account is logged in and synced, laptop is up to date and i restarted it. But it still wouldn't let me download it due to non applicable devices. There isn't even a refund option. I stopped buying games from Microsoft years ago because i had similar issues it just really sucks the one time i decide to give y'all another chance this is what im met with.

Just hoping someone can give me actual assistance instead of sending me to a store help link because I've already put in a complaint.

***Modified title from: Non applicable pc for minecraft?***

:)

tiarosewashere, Nov 27, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

Error: Device isn’t applicable when trying to install Minecraft

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Error: Device isn’t applicable when trying to install Minecraft

1. Error: Device isn’t applicable when trying to install Minecraft - Similar Threads - Error Device isn’t

2. ntdll.dll Error when trying to launch application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntdll.dll Error when trying to launch application: So, lately I've been trying to install and play some games off of Ubisoft Connect, but the issue I seem to be running in to is the above mentioned .dll.Using Dxdiag I've gotten the following reportWindows Error Reporting:+++ WER0 +++:Fault bucket 1929027640444637045, type...
  3. Minecraft Launcher error when trying to update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher error when trying to update: After an extremely stressful 30 minutes of trying to figure out how to download the minecraft launcher because it thought I didn't own minecraft yet I do the launcher finally opened. Turns out we're just going from one problem to another here. It says it needs an update, but...
  4. Minecraft Launcher error when trying to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher error when trying to update: After an extremely stressful 30 minutes of trying to figure out how to download the minecraft launcher because it thought I didn't own minecraft yet I do the launcher finally opened. Turns out we're just going from one problem to another here. It says it needs an update, but...
  5. Error Code 80248014 when trying to install Minecraft,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 80248014 when trying to install Minecraft,: I have recently bought Minecraft to play with my friends. Unfortunately, it is giving me an error code "80248014" A popup goes up and it says "Looks Like Something went wrong. We weren't able to install the app 80248014" I am logged into my Microsoft account and Xbox app...
  6. Error Code 80248014 when trying to install Minecraft,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 80248014 when trying to install Minecraft,: I have recently bought Minecraft to play with my friends. Unfortunately, it is giving me an error code "80248014" A popup goes up and it says "Looks Like Something went wrong. We weren't able to install the app 80248014" I am logged into my Microsoft account and Xbox app...
  7. Error Code 80248014 when trying to install Minecraft,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Error 0x803FB005 when trying to install Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x803FB005 when trying to install Minecraft for Windows 10: So a few weeks ago my game stopped letting me play with people, so I decided to attempt uninstalling it then reinstalling it. When I tried to install it again I go the error code 0x803FB005, It also says that I don't meet the minimum requirements when I surpass the minimum...
  9. Error when installing Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when installing Minecraft Dungeons: When trying to pre-install Minecraft Dungeons, I keep getting this error. [ATTACH] Yet I have turned it on, I am up to date and I have tried literally everything from other forum posts and websites etc. Nothing has worked. The troubleshooter finds nothing wrong I have...
  10. Error: no applicable device linked to Microsoft account when trying to install a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error: no applicable device linked to Microsoft account when trying to install a game: How do I add a device/computer so that I can install the game? What do I have to do, and please provide the steps for both PC and Mac, and Mac Pro. Thanks! ***Modified title from: It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...