Windows 10: Error device offline at login but can't select a network

Discus and support Error device offline at login but can't select a network in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc crashed and after the pc repair scan It managed to get to the Microsoft windows login screen. After entering my password it said device offline.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnnelizeScholtz, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Error device offline at login but can't select a network

My pc crashed and after the pc repair scan It managed to get to the Microsoft windows login screen. After entering my password it said device offline. The Internet icon at the bottom right won't show me options to connect, not even with a network cable. I've done safe mode restart but then when I got to login screen it said my password is incorrect. I have now reset my password just to be sure but I still can't login because devise is offline.

:)

AnnelizeScholtz, Oct 24, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Wozzer Win User

Error device offline at login but can't select a network

Selecting bootup device

Hello all,

Loaded up my computer last night and it keeps prompting me to select a boot device. I'm pretty sure the hard-drives knackered but was wondering if I've gone through every possibility before going out and buying a new one.....

So far i've....

- Checked the boot up menu in BIOS. Drive isnt found
    - The drive does sound as if its still spinning
    - Tried mounting through Linux, no luck. Internal error.
    - Checked connections

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Wozzer, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Error device offline at login but can't select a network

1. Error device offline at login but can't select a network - Similar Threads - Error device offline

2. Device is offline, can't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device is offline, can't sign in: I am attempting to sign into my Asus Vivobook Laptop. When I try to sign in using the fingerprint or PIN it tells me that the device is offline and I need to use the password I used when I last signed in. These are the only options available to me when I sign in, the laptop...
  3. Device is offline, can't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device is offline, can't sign in: I am attempting to sign into my Asus Vivobook Laptop. When I try to sign in using the fingerprint or PIN it tells me that the device is offline and I need to use the password I used when I last signed in. These are the only options available to me when I sign in, the laptop...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device is offline: I had this very same problem years ago,but I was able to solve it by simply just connecting my laptop to the internet.Now,nothing....not a thing!!....works.Connect to the internet? Done that Change ur password on another device? Done thatSee if u can Access ur MSaccount on...
  5. Can't login to Windows. Message is either "wrong password" or "Your device is offline....

Can't login to Windows. Message is either "wrong password" or "Your device is offline....: Split from this thread. I'm having the SAME **** problem and am tired!!! I have an HP laptop and everything works just fine, and I just received a nice I thought it was nice! :- new Win10 HP PC tower as a Christmas gift from my husband. I have one eye and poor eyesight, so...
  6. Safe mode with networking can't be selected

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Safe mode with networking can't be selected: I am using windows 10. I have been using a pin to access my laptop and i did not remember the password. I wanted to login to safe mode so i set the safe mode option ON in the msconfig. There was no warning that I will be needing my password for it. Now my laptop started in...
  7. Can't login to Windows. Message is either "wrong password" or "Your device is offline....

Can't login to Windows. Message is either "wrong password" or "Your device is offline....: I am unable to access my Microsoft account through my desktop computer. It was functional 2 days ago, but now all I get is either "wrong password" and, even more frustrating, that "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device". I tried...

This device is offline: Hi, Yesterday my computer began disallowing me to sign in. When I enter my Pin it says that credentials cannot be verified. When I try to change my Pin it says that the action is not possible. When I enter my password, it says it is incorrect even though it is my...
  9. Can't login to MS account on different devices/networks/apps

Can't login to MS account on different devices/networks/apps: (I'm writing this post using alternative account) Hello, yesterday I bought new laptop with installed, but not activated W10. When I first fired it up I went straight to account settings to switch from local account to MS one. When I entered my email and then pass and...
  10. "Your computer is offline" while It's not. Can't login.

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your computer is offline" while It's not. Can't login.: Hi guys I'm new here and I have this disturbing problem I would like to solve with your help if possible. So I upgraded from 8.1 few months ago everything ran smooth for few days I downloaded updates still It was okay but few days after that I couldnt login as It was...