Windows 10: Error dialog

Discus and support Error dialog in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Friends, very recently I've begun receiving an error dialog even though my PC works fine. I would be grateful to know what it means and how I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SevenBeauties, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Error dialog

Friends, very recently I've begun receiving an error dialog even though my PC works fine. I would be grateful to know what it means and how I can correct it if possible. Thank you. Error dialog 8884903f-6072-4389-9ad3-0f8906c3874d?upload=true.jpg

:)

SevenBeauties, Apr 2, 2020

2. Error 0x80073CF9, Need Help On Windows 10 Home Store is not Updating App & Games (Laptop)

Hi,

This error may occur due to several reasons. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We also suggest that you reset the Windows Store app by following these steps:

• Press Win + R to open the Run dialog
    • Type WSReset.exe.

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 2, 2020
  4. KieX Win User

Error dialog

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Error dialog

1. Error dialog - Similar Threads - Error dialog

2. The "Save As" dialog closes unexpectedly with no error messages when creating a new folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Save As" dialog closes unexpectedly with no error messages when creating a new folder: Hi.There are an interesting unexpected situation appears on my computer, the description or solution of which I did not find anywhere on the Internet.When I select the "Save As" option in any application and click "Create New Folder" in the next dialog, the dialog closes...
  3. The "Save As" dialog closes unexpectedly with no error messages when creating a new folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Save As" dialog closes unexpectedly with no error messages when creating a new folder: Hi.There are an interesting unexpected situation appears on my computer, the description or solution of which I did not find anywhere on the Internet.When I select the "Save As" option in any application and click "Create New Folder" in the next dialog, the dialog closes...
  4. Can't get dialog box error message to stop popping up. Happens every 3-9 mins.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get dialog box error message to stop popping up. Happens every 3-9 mins.: Every 3-9 mins I get a AutoIT error dialog box that says "Error: Error opening the file." and it references: Line 0 [file c:\users\user\appdata\local\temp\WAewWOQbil\u]:It started happening after a Windows10 update. How do I get rid of this without a reinstall or factory...
  5. Open File Dialog Error 0x80070032 With SharePoint Sync Location Mapped to Drive Letter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open File Dialog Error 0x80070032 With SharePoint Sync Location Mapped to Drive Letter: Hi All,I have come across an error with the Open File Dialog that makes it difficult to utilise SharePoint when mapping the sync location to a drive letter.The issue appears to be that if you attempt to access a file using the Open File Dialog you get an 0x80070032 error...
  6. Open File Dialog Error 0x80070032 With SharePoint Sync Location Mapped to Drive Letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open File Dialog Error 0x80070032 With SharePoint Sync Location Mapped to Drive Letter: Hi All,I have come across an error with the Open File Dialog that makes it difficult to utilise SharePoint when mapping the sync location to a drive letter.The issue appears to be that if you attempt to access a file using the Open File Dialog you get an 0x80070032 error...
  7. Open File Dialog Error 0x80070032 With SharePoint Sync Location Mapped to Drive Letter

8. Windows Security Dialog Box Error for Microsoft Office Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Dialog Box Error for Microsoft Office Apps: Windows Security Dialog Box Error The dialog box continues to appear requesting password for Microsoft Apps Word, PP, Excel, OneNote & Webex. The password entered is correct for Windows. How do I resolve? Thank You...
  9. Windows Security Dialog Box Error for Microsoft Office Apps

Windows Security Dialog Box Error for Microsoft Office Apps: Windows Security Dialog Box Error The dialog box continues to appear requesting password for Microsoft Apps Word, PP, Excel, OneNote & Webex. The password entered is correct for Windows. How do I resolve? Thank You...
  10. windows showing at startup microsoft .net framework error dialog

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows showing at startup microsoft .net framework error dialog: every time my computer startup I see a Microsoft .NET Framework error dialog, I want to know how I can make it disappear?Details:https://pastebin.com/raw/DB1qAtri...