Windows 10: Error DirectX Runtime & Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log

Discus and support Error DirectX Runtime & Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have downloaded games. But when it opened, it said that I need DirectX Runtime but according to google, I have DirectX 12. Even so when i try install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abdullah Mateen, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Error DirectX Runtime & Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log

I have downloaded games. But when it opened, it said that I need DirectX Runtime but according to google, I have DirectX 12. Even so when i try install directx runtime from this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35 then i get this errorAn internal system error occuredPlease refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine problemand i look for these files in window folder these file didn't existskindly help with this issue

:)

Abdullah Mateen, Aug 17, 2022
  2. MoraZU Win User

DXError and DirectX issues

Just got a new computer and tried to download games to play, but one of the games on Steam would fail to play. I ended up getting an Error "The following component(s) are required to run this program: DirectX Runtime." I already have the updated version
    of DirectX, but still kept getting the message so I tried downloading the DirectX Runtime. It did not download and I ended up with a new message : "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine
    problem." I found an old thread on here that gave some suggestions. There was one that said to try "sfc /scannow" to find if there really are corrupt files. After the scan it said I do, but now I don't know how to proceed.

MoraZU, Aug 17, 2022
  3. DirectX Runtime Error

Hello. I am getting en error while I am trying to launch mortal shell It says "The following component is required to run this program: DirectX Runtime"

I've seen some other people who are getting same error in the community but none of the suggested solutions worked with me I 've tried reinstalling the game and DirectX several times and nothing has changed. Also I've checked for updates.

I appreciate any help. Thank you

The_Chosen_Pengiun, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Error DirectX Runtime & Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log

DirectX Runtime Error

Hello. I am getting en error while I am trying to launch NBA Playgrounds on Steam. It says "The following component is required to run this program: DirectX Runtime"

I've seen some other people who are getting same error in the community but none of the suggested solutions worked with me. My Windows 10 is Educational and Version 1803.

I 've tried reinstalling the game and DirectX several times and nothing has changed. Also I've checked for updates.

I appreciate any help. Thank you

aldotheapache, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Error DirectX Runtime & Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log

1. Error DirectX Runtime & Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log - Similar Threads - Error DirectX Runtime

2. Error DirectX Runtime & Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error DirectX Runtime & Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log: I have downloaded games. But when it opened, it said that I need DirectX Runtime but according to google, I have DirectX 12. Even so when i try install directx runtime from this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35 then i get this errorAn...
  3. Error DirectX Runtime & Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error DirectX Runtime & Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log: I have downloaded games. But when it opened, it said that I need DirectX Runtime but according to google, I have DirectX 12. Even so when i try install directx runtime from this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35 then i get this errorAn...
  4. DirectX Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Runtime Error: Hello. I am getting en error while I am trying to launch mortal shell It says "The following component is required to run this program: DirectX Runtime" I've seen some other people who are getting same error in the community but none of the suggested solutions worked with me...
  5. DirectX Runtime Error

DirectX Runtime Error: Hello. I am getting en error while I am trying to launch mortal shell It says "The following component is required to run this program: DirectX Runtime" I've seen some other people who are getting same error in the community but none of the suggested solutions worked with me...
  6. error DirectX Runtime

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error DirectX Runtime: I have downloaded games. But when it opened, it said that I need DirectX Runtime but according to google, I have DirectX 12 and I don't want to destroy my laptop. So can you guys help me?...
  7. error DirectX Runtime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error DirectX Runtime: I have downloaded games. But when it opened, it said that I need DirectX Runtime but according to google, I have DirectX 12 and I don't want to destroy my laptop. So can you guys help me?...
  8. error DirectX Runtime

9. DirectX Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX Runtime Error: I am trying to play one of my games and it opens up only to say "DirectX Runtime Needed' and I tried all solutions i could find which is one, failed. I can't change it from "4.09.00.0904" to "4.08.00.0904" and it says it had an error writing down the new content. What do I-...
  10. DXError and DirectX issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DXError and DirectX issues: Just got a new computer and tried to download games to play, but one of the games on Steam would fail to play. I ended up getting an Error "The following components are required to run this program: DirectX Runtime." I already have the updated version of DirectX, but still...