Windows 10: error diring installing windows10

Discus and support error diring installing windows10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; friends, I m upgrading windows7 to windows10. but during installation process of windows10 an error code is coming. Error code is " 0x8007042B... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vikas Chandra Verma, Jan 15, 2020.

1. error diring installing windows10

friends, I m upgrading windows7 to windows10. but during installation process of windows10 an error code is coming. Error code is " 0x8007042B 0x3000D Installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation". what does it mean? what to do now???

:)

Vikas Chandra Verma, Jan 15, 2020

2. Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not sure if this log file exists on Windows10, any suggestion ?

JerometheGiraff, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Azhar Win User
    RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Jan 15, 2020
  4. error diring installing windows10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

error diring installing windows10

1. error diring installing windows10 - Similar Threads - error diring installing

2. Windows10 errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 errors: Windows 10 taskbar not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-errors/7458b227-5696-45f8-aaa5-b492f791ec93
  3. Windows10 errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 errors: Windows 10 taskbar not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-errors/7458b227-5696-45f8-aaa5-b492f791ec93
  4. In need of dire assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In need of dire assistance: Okay so I been putting it off for about a month or two but I just want to resolve it and be done with it. I really want to get my integrity memory turned back on, but this usb2ser.sys is preventing it from working and I don't even know where to locate it on a windows 11 file...
  5. In need of dire assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In need of dire assistance: Okay so I been putting it off for about a month or two but I just want to resolve it and be done with it. I really want to get my integrity memory turned back on, but this usb2ser.sys is preventing it from working and I don't even know where to locate it on a windows 11 file...
  6. Kernel-Power and DxgKrnl errors. Dire need of help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power and DxgKrnl errors. Dire need of help.: Up until recently my PC has been "shutting down" with the fans still spinning and case lights still moving. It always happens when I'm gaming. My monitor shuts off and says "No Signal" and my mouse RGB software stops working. I turned off all CPU power saving modes in my BIOS...
  7. "Windows10 install

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Windows10 install: "Windows10 DVD wth product key ready install error OX800F0830-OX20003 appears and says it has set my PC back to were it was before I started. I am already running windows 10 system I downloaded from microsoft online earlier, , so can I just place the 25 no authentication key...
  8. installing windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows10: while installing windows10 using usb drive process stops during collecting info. I tried a few times but could not finish collecting info. How can I proceed with installation...
  9. windows10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows10 install: I installed win10 on my desktop now I want to install it on my laptop which is currently running windows 7, do I need to spend another $200 to to this or can I use the key with my desktop install?...
  10. Installing Windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows10: I have a lightly used HP laptop with XP installed. Can I install Windows 10? How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows10/ed906a7e-30d1-46c7-a935-bf6afafd6932"