Windows 10: Error DISM restre health

Discus and support Error DISM restre health in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've tried using image_health because sfc /scannow wouldnn't fix my problems. When I pressed 1 it ran ok. But when I pressed 2 I got this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by doriandiaconu, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Error DISM restre health

I've tried using image_health because sfc /scannow wouldnn't fix my problems.

When I pressed 1 it ran ok.
    But when I pressed 2 I got this:

Error: 0x800f081f

The source files could not be found.
    Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see Configure a Windows Repair Source.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

I had the USB with W10 from TechBench there

:)

doriandiaconu, Jan 23, 2016

2. Microsoft Security Essentials error 0x80070426

I ran sfc /scannow and it didn't find anything. Ran dism and checked the health everything is fine there, but when I try and restore the health with dism /online /cleanup-image /restore-health it gives me an error 87 saying that restore-health doesn't work
    in this context or something along those lines.

Fingerlicans, Jan 23, 2016
  3. tooney(2) Win User
    System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

The wiki says about running DISM:

"You can run Check, then Scan, but you should always run RESTORE HEALTH"

If after running DISM with /CheckHealth and then DISM with /ScanHealth, there are no errors found, what is the reason to run DISM /RestoreHealth?

I don't under the "always run restore health" statement.

tooney(2), Jan 23, 2016
  4. Kyhi Win User

Error DISM restre health

Use option 3 and then option 0
    and post details

5. here it is

Dism Details.txt

6. Kyhi Win User
    Question - is option 3 showing that your setup media was found on drive Letter * ??

please run option 1 then option 0
    post details

7. Yes..

Dism Details.txt

8. Kyhi Win User

Error DISM restre health

CSI Payload Corrupt
    wow64_microsoft-windows-r..xwddmdriver-wow64-c_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.0_none_3dae054b56911c22\opencl.dll

Known Issue with Nvidia

You can find plenty of info by searching this forum for opencl.dll

9. And is there any fix or should I leave it like this?

10. Kyhi Win User
    there is no fix.. Not until MS addresses the problem -

So for now accept the issue -

Thema:

Error DISM restre health

1. Error DISM restre health - Similar Threads - Error DISM restre

2. DISM restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM restore health stuck: Hi, When I try to run DISM RestoreHealth, it always gets stuck at 62.3%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-stuck/e6f165b9-a2c5-4db9-a6fc-dd0eb7a5a733
  3. DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health: Hello,Currently, when I run the restorehealth command I get error 0x800f081f and cites that it cant find the source files. Running windows troubleshooter, reinstalling NET Framework 3.5, and using installation media to replace the missing file yields no results Ref....
  4. DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health

DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health: Hello,Currently, when I run the restorehealth command I get error 0x800f081f and cites that it cant find the source files. Running windows troubleshooter, reinstalling NET Framework 3.5, and using installation media to replace the missing file yields no results Ref....
  5. DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. DISM restore health not completed ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM restore health not completed ...: My laptop keep getting blue screen and I tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth to fix itand it does not complete 100%.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-not-completed/8d7e9633-8f87-49f9-a5af-36407ea473de
  7. DISM restore health not completed ...

DISM restore health not completed ...: My laptop keep getting blue screen and I tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth to fix itand it does not complete 100%.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-not-completed/8d7e9633-8f87-49f9-a5af-36407ea473de
  8. Dism restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dism restore health stuck: I have done system file checker, sfc scan and I have done check health and scan health. It keeps getting stuck at 62.3% and been in that way for 5 hours. I re-attempted it the next day and the situation is still the same. How would I fix this?...
  9. error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health: i was running sfc and the verification process stopped on 71% and it says windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation. So i run dism, when I run dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, it says 100% and the component is repairable. But when i rune...
  10. DISM Restore Health Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM Restore Health Error: Unsure if this is the right forum so apologies if not. Been doing my weekly maintenance and came across this when running DISM commands: [img] Basically the "Restore Health" says No component store corrution has been found etc" but it only went up to 99.5% Has...