Windows 10: Error downloading FlightSim 2020 Premium Delux

Discus and support Error downloading FlightSim 2020 Premium Delux in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; During the download, the process hung with the following error: "DEBUG: $$: Something went wrong with the download, see 423." Anyone got any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NickG - DevDocs, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Error downloading FlightSim 2020 Premium Delux

During the download, the process hung with the following error: "DEBUG: $$: Something went wrong with the download, see 423." Anyone got any ideas?

Error downloading FlightSim 2020 Premium Delux 33c25690-36fc-4a82-a918-506741bf0bdf?upload=true.jpg

:)

NickG - DevDocs, Aug 18, 2020
  2. FearTec76 Win User

How can I get Support for Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe?)

Hello

How can I get Support for Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe?) in Australia

I purchased through the Microsoft Store (https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-preorder/).

I Installed the 71GB last night and the game loads but it will not download high detail data and puts me in Offline mode when I load an airport.

Error: "Your connection had an issue while streaming data, you have been switched to offline mode."

I have am Unlimited 50Mbps broadband internet connection (I downloaded Fligth Sim 2020 at a rate of 57Mbps).

Flight Simulator 2020 is running in Administrator mode.

PC Specs: Ryzen 3700X (8 Core, 16 Threads), 32GB DDR4 (16-16-16-26) 3600Mhz memory, Windows 10 Pro, 1TB PCI-E 4 SSD, Geforce RTX 2080 (GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVER - WHQL, Driver Version: 452.06 - Release Date: Mon Aug 17, 2020), Unlimited Internet Plan, 4K
    Monitor

FearTec76, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Disk/download contents extras for MSFS 2020 (that's Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in case you don't realise :¬) Premium and Deluxe

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the Premium Deluxe has bundled with it.

Previous version have required the Deluxe (when there was only the basic and deluxe available) for extras like the SDK

Is there an SDK with this version of MSFS, and if so, which package(s) is it in?

Also, do any of the versions (Basic, Deluxe and Deluxe Premium) have any extras apart from the extra airports and aircraft?

Thanks

Farenheight451, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Error downloading FlightSim 2020 Premium Delux

Flightsim FS9 and Windows 10

Hello Bengt,

Some programs which are created for the earlier versions of Windows can still work for your current version. However, some of them may run poorly or not at all. In this case, we can run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter to automatically
    detect and resolve some of the most common issues. Here's how:

• Type Flightsim FS9 in the search box on the task bar.
    • Right-click the search result, and then select Open file location.
    • Right-click the program, select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.
    • Select Run compatibility troubleshooter to run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
    • Check if Flightsim F9 is now working properly for you.

If the steps above will not work for you, we can change the settings manually.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be glad to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Error downloading FlightSim 2020 Premium Delux

1. Error downloading FlightSim 2020 Premium Delux - Similar Threads - Error downloading FlightSim

2. Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe activation: Hello After having installed a purchased DVD 10 dvd's version of Flight simulator 2020 premium deluxe once - and after having activated my activation code while beeing locked into my microsoft accound from activation code card included in the DVD box-set - I thougt I could...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.: I used one MS account to purchase MS FS 2020 Premium Deluxe and installed in on a workstation. I then purchased quite a few add-ons for the app, but I used my different MS account to purchase the add-ons. How can I get the add-ons to be installed in the MS FS 2020 app when...
  4. FlightSim 2020 will not reliably download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FlightSim 2020 will not reliably download: So far I have tried every single guide to help the download but nothing works including Disable auto window on tcp Rate limit see below Disable IPv6 Windows patches are all up to date 20H2 Store reset Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. ....e.g. all the user comments like...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe: I get the following below when I reinstall my Premium Deluxe. I was able to install it the first time 2 months ago and it installed and run ok. But a week ago when I did the latest update it I cancelled the update after that it deleted everything. When I reinstalled it about...
  6. FS 2020 Premium Deluxe upgrade Probleme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS 2020 Premium Deluxe upgrade Probleme: Hallo Community Ich habe das Spiel Flug Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.Beim 1. Installation alles Prima 20 gehört etc hatte ich.Nach meinem Laptop Formatieren Erneuert Installiert habe ich nur noch 2 Flieger zu Verfügung und Training kann ich auch nicht mehr.Das Deluxe...
  7. MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe: Stupid microsoft wants me to download this in / from the app store. Takes 127 GB, my C drive is only 120 gb to begin with. Two other internal drives are more than big enough but will not download. Gives me an error code of "0x80072F8F". Tech support can't help, they had me...
  8. FlightSim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FlightSim 2020: I paid the 119.00 for premium deluxe but when I download and open the flightsim I have 2 aircraft. What kind of scam are you folks running. Order 3338011080, Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder Xbox Game Studios Quantity 1 Available: Tuesday, August 18,...
  9. Downloading Microsoft FlightSim 2020

Downloading Microsoft FlightSim 2020: I bought Flight Sim 2020 through one of my Microsoft accounts which doesn't have the PC I wish to install the software on as a registered device. I have a paid orde from Microsoft. How can I fix this?...
  10. Flightsim 2020

Flightsim 2020: The download has caused my pc to crash twice - I have met all the pc specs and the pc is new!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flightsim-2020/572d576a-1571-43f9-9b58-555feacf728e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flight simulator error 423

2. flight sim 2020 debug something went wrong

3. flight sim 2020 error 423