Windows 10: Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard

Discus and support Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get an error: Code: 0x80070005 when downloading Microsoft Whiteboard. I rebooted machine and get same message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KateOConnell, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard

I get an error: Code: 0x80070005 when downloading Microsoft Whiteboard. I rebooted machine and get same message.

:)

KateOConnell, Jun 8, 2020

2. Download Microsoft Whiteboard

To whom it may concern,

How can I download Microsoft Whiteboard to my laptop if the device does not show up?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Martin

MartinBryant2, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Jun 8, 2020
  4. DN1c Win User

Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

DN1c, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard

1. Error Downloading Microsoft Whiteboard - Similar Threads - Error Downloading Microsoft

2. microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft whiteboard: Hello.Today i open microsoft whiteboard after a lot of months.I see a new interface and the ruler is missing.Is that normal?Microsoft has remove this tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/e913ca1f-a091-41fe-86b8-5954030b5a37
  3. Microsoft Whiteboard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Whiteboard: With the new update on the Whiteboard, I can't find a way to add a PDF.It used to be a simple and straightforward procedure before the update.How to do it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/2ae7b3f6-e9a8-4dcf-bff0-91228c289789
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Whiteboard: I need to remove the icons associated with my Microsoft account from the upper right corner of a Whiteboard document. Since I have to record lessons, having these icons appear on every video I have to make looks completely unprofessional. I can't, for the life of me, figure...
  5. Error code 0xC0020036 while trying to download microsoft whiteboard

Error code 0xC0020036 while trying to download microsoft whiteboard: So today I noticed I was unable to download or update applications from the Microsoft store. So during online school I tried to open Microsoft Whiteboard but was unable to do so. So I uninstalled the application and tried to download it back. The Microsoft store contently...
  6. Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft whiteboard: Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/b015f4a8-9809-470c-9c16-fbc84d3585bb
  7. Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft whiteboard: While using my Deco 01 V2 drawing tablet on Microsoft board, i can't seem to turn off "active pen" in settings even though i turned it on from the pen settings to allow the pen usage as a mouse. Can anyone help? I have school coming up in a few days. submitted by...
  8. Unable to Download Microsoft Whiteboard From the Microsoft Store

Unable to Download Microsoft Whiteboard From the Microsoft Store: None of the apps in the store are downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-microsoft-whiteboard-from-the/e3246fc5-2e23-4d8f-a155-e8c2f9539310
  9. Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard: Hi, I am working on a drawing in Microsoft Whiteboard. I find it very annoying every time the whiteboard zooms in or out. Is there any way I can temporarily disable or turn it on or off to speed up what I am doing? Regards, Edgardo Jr....
  10. Unable to download Microsoft whiteboard from Microsoft Store

Unable to download Microsoft whiteboard from Microsoft Store: Hi I am Unable to download Microsoft whiteboard from Microsoft Store as after pressing GET button again get buttons appears .i.e. loop. Kindly share executable file. Regards, Manoj K....