Windows 10: ERROR drivelock not available. Cannot safe erase again.

Discus and support ERROR drivelock not available. Cannot safe erase again. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings.I will cut to the chase. 1 after removing virus did system restore. 2 battery died in process . 3 laptop stuck in safemode couldnt get past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Crystal Burks LNA PCT, Jan 27, 2020.

1. ERROR drivelock not available. Cannot safe erase again.

Greetings.I will cut to the chase. 1 after removing virus did system restore. 2 battery died in process . 3 laptop stuck in safemode couldnt get past login. 4 did Safe erase wiped HD. 5 Reinstalled windows from USB. 6 something didn't install properly.7 Attempted to see if I could repeat Safe Erase. I error message drivelock not available. Is my laptop toast now?

:)

Crystal Burks LNA PCT, Jan 27, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. p_o_s_pc Win User
    Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Jan 27, 2020
  4. ERROR drivelock not available. Cannot safe erase again.

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

ERROR drivelock not available. Cannot safe erase again.

1. ERROR drivelock not available. Cannot safe erase again. - Similar Threads - ERROR drivelock available

2. Cannot erase an erroneous logon persona at boot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot erase an erroneous logon persona at boot: Have tried all suggestions in MS forums for Win 10. Tried posting in the correct forum, but was locked. I cannot remove a erroneous logon logo presented at logon. I can't find it to erase it. I've tried all suggestions from MS community plus other google searches. None work....
  3. is it safe to erase WIP type file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is it safe to erase WIP type file?: Hello, i am confused with "other" folder in my laptop storage, it used 87.8 GB in total, and in that "other" folder, there is 1 folder named C:\Erase52.tmp using 81.8 GB, why it using so much space storage in my laptop?, i want to delete this C:\Erase52.tmp folder, but i am...
  4. is it safe to erase WIP type file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it safe to erase WIP type file?: Hello, i am confused with "other" folder in my laptop storage, it used 87.8 GB in total, and in that "other" folder, there is 1 folder named C:\Erase52.tmp using 81.8 GB, why it using so much space storage in my laptop?, i want to delete this C:\Erase52.tmp folder, but i am...
  5. is it safe to erase WIP type file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Error produced and the pin is not available, start in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Error produced and the pin is not available, start in safe mode: Hello, I see others have had this problem but I haven't been able to solve it. I tried shift+restart Solve problems Advanced options Start configuration Restart Start in safe mode with network I tried many times with the same result. On startup: produced an error...
  7. Clipboard History not available again

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipboard History not available again: WinKey V has stopped working again. I have re-read the Tutorial and downloaded the .reg file (somewhere) but cannot find it. What is the search term I need to enter? 165734
  8. Error 1084: This service cannot be started in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 1084: This service cannot be started in Safe Mode: Hello, i recently turned my pc on and the internet icon was gone. I searched it in se4vices.msc and tried to turn DHCP Client on and after starting the service I just got the alert: "Windows could not start the DHCP Client service on Local Computer. ERROR 1084: This service...
  9. Internet only available in safe mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet only available in safe mode: Hi to all. Yesterday I tried to update my antivirus (COMODO interent security) and after upgrade, It asked for restart. (I was using Windows 10 Pro 1607). I restarted the windows & suddenly the COMODO stopped working! I uninstalled COMODO & restarted, went to internet &...
  10. 0x80004005 Unspecified error - Cannot erase file on USB Memory Stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    0x80004005 Unspecified error - Cannot erase file on USB Memory Stick: I don't know how this file got on to my USB Memory Stick. According to file properties, the size of the file is 52.5 GB. I want to erase this file but keep getting 0x80004005 Unspecified error message. I use Windows 10. 84492