Windows 10: Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; В некоторых играх происходит провисание, и ноутбук перезагружается с синим экраном. Можете объяснить на пальцах как это исправить Crash Dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 10.73Ren, Apr 25, 2020.

1. 10.73Ren Win User

Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

В некоторых играх происходит провисание, и ноутбук перезагружается с синим экраном. Можете объяснить на пальцах как это исправить

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
    C:\WINDOWS
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Sat 25.04.2020 13:45:20 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\042520-131359-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x1B7AB0
    Bugcheck code: 0x9F 0x3, 0xFFFFA28FFBE07060, 0xFFFFF80039451C20, 0xFFFFA28105118BA0
    Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state. A device object has been blocking an IRP for too long a time.
    This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 25.04.2020 13:45:20 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe nt!ObIsKernelHandle+0x9A6
    Bugcheck code: 0x9F 0x3, 0xFFFFA28FFBE07060, 0xFFFFF80039451C20, 0xFFFFA28105118BA0
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state. A device object has been blocking an IRP for too long a time.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 25.04.2020 11:52:35 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\042520-73234-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x1B0F30
    Bugcheck code: 0x9F 0x3, 0xFFFF8407FE0D4060, 0xFFFFFC003723F7D0, 0xFFFF8407FE93A970
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System

System Information local

Computer name: LAPTOP-5T1ECFKI
    Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, version 1809, build: 17763
    Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
    Hardware: 81DE, LENOVO, LNVNB161216
    CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz Intel8664, level: 6
    4 logical processors, active mask: 15
    RAM: 8494747648 bytes 7,9GB

:)

10.73Ren, Apr 25, 2020

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, May 23, 2020
  3. Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

THANKS JOY KEMPRAI,

THE ERROR MESSAGE "87" FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE PLEASE. THANK YOU.

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586]

(c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 10.0.10586.0

Error: 87
    The online/cleanup-image/scanhealth option is unknown.

For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.
    The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586]

(c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>administrator:command prompt

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>c:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth

The online/cleanup-image/scanhealth option is unknown.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth

The online/cleanup-image/restorehealth option is unknown.

The DISM log file can be found at C:WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>

VincentYap_49, May 23, 2020
  4. Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

1. Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE file

2. C# Project File Uses Wrong Paths

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C# Project File Uses Wrong Paths: In VS 2022 I am trying to create a C# Winforms project file that contains the references I frequently use ad links to files I regularly use.My base project directory is D:\Data\Visual Studio 2022\ProjectsWhen I create a new project based on the template the path of the linked...
  3. C++ redistrib error path not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C++ redistrib error path not found: the path c:\programdata\package\cache\ {...... cannot be found.I have uninstalled all c++ and the visual office tools.Repeatedly::: vc_redistx64.exe results in the same error.I have tried all the suggestions i have found...... How do i fix this?...
  4. C++ redistrib error path not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C++ redistrib error path not found: the path c:\programdata\package\cache\ {...... cannot be found.I have uninstalled all c++ and the visual office tools.Repeatedly::: vc_redistx64.exe results in the same error.I have tried all the suggestions i have found...... How do i fix this?...
  5. C++ redistrib error path not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe Bugcheck...

Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe Bugcheck...: I am receiving this error whenever trying to wake computer from sleep. Able to hard reboot, but would be nice if computer could sleep. On Mon 11/23/2020 12:26:31 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\112320-7750-01.dmp This...
  7. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Error

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Error: There is a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD occurring on my device. When I analyzed I found out the error mentioned as "Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvam.inf_amd64_8cded5d1cdb5d080\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2". I asked the same...
  8. C++ Build and .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C++ Build and .exe files: I have been developing a game in C++ for a while now, and I finally decided to make an alpha build and send it to my friend and have him test it. At which point, we ran into the issue of windows defender deleting the file saying its a virus. I know how to circumvent for this...
  9. rundll32.exe "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    rundll32.exe "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file.": Hi, I recently rebuilt my pc and basically swapped everything apart from the SSD. Bought a new windows 10 key as windows kept displaying different errors and it said i didn't have a valid licence. Currently getting the fault above when trying to access stuff on windows 10....
  10. Error in Visual Studio C# path file

Error in Visual Studio C# path file: Hell : This is mY Error See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.IO.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\AbduAllah\documents\visual studio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows powershell v1 0 powershell exe