Windows 10: error during installation of Fl Studio 12.4

Discus and support error during installation of Fl Studio 12.4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I prefer t older version, but when i open the installer, it verifies and unpacks the files then jus flashes for a second and closes... the installer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nitefury, Nov 8, 2018 at 1:02 PM.

1. Nitefury Win User

error during installation of Fl Studio 12.4

I prefer t older version, but when i open the installer, it verifies and unpacks the files then jus flashes for a second and closes... the installer just wont open...any help?

:)

2. Jenicel Dri Win User

FL Studio - Installation Problems

Hi,

Since FL Studio 12 is a third party complete software music production environment, we suggest contacting your software developer so that they can provide you the appropriate resolution for your concern.

Regards.

Jenicel Dri, Nov 8, 2018 at 1:30 PM
  3. Indide Brabander Win User
    The windows 10 update made FL Studio Crash which wasnt caused by FL Studio at all Problem.

HEY YOU, Do you have problems with your FL Studio 12 after this beautiful update with a lot of new features was done installing?

I did too.

So maybe this will help.

So after the last update I started my FL Studio 12, and opened a project.

BUT THEN, When I wanted to play the track, THE WHOLE PROGRAM FROZE.

And that's basically all that happened, I had to close it.

So then I retried, and it happened again, and again, and again ………..

So I re installed FL Studio 12 ( DIDNT WORK )

Still crashed when I played track.

And then I re-installed again, but this time I didn't save my plugin lists and stuff.

It loaded my project and I was able to play it BUT, Sylenth 1* wasn't loading of course.

Which means, Sylenth 1* made FL Studio 12 Crash.

So that's when I deleted Sylenth 1* and re installed it.

I think the update made Sylenth 1* go corrupt or something.

So when you have this problem, just re download FL Studio and you'll see which Plugin made FL Studio crash.

and re-download the plugin of course.

*Sylenth 1 is an AMAZING plugin which I recommend to all EDM Producers! (Not free but still, its AWESOME)

LINK TO SYLENTH 1: https://www.lennardigital.com/sylenth1/

Indide Brabander, Nov 8, 2018 at 1:30 PM
  4. Tevin239 Win User

FL Studio - Installation Problems

Hi,

First and foremost thank you for reading and your time. I just purchased FL Studio and I can't install it I've been re-downloading it TRYING to install but no hope it continuously get a "error writing file" message when trying to install the program I have
    restarted the computer trying running the compatibility checker still not working.

Please help. Thank you!

error during installation of Fl Studio 12.4 f8e16ae8-74e4-409f-8987-d6675f255e52.png

Thema:

1. error during installation of Fl Studio 12.4 - Similar Threads - error during installation

2. windows 10 error during instalation

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 error during instalation: Hi ! I have downloaded windows 10 directly from the site , and while I was waiting for setup to complete , I received the next error message: " There was a problem running this tool , we`re not sure what happened but we`re unable to run this tool on your PC , if you...
  3. Error 1935, when installing DAZ Studio 4.10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 1935, when installing DAZ Studio 4.10: Hi I tried to install DAZ Studio after Windows 10 being reinstalled, I had DAZ Studio installed before this event and it installed just fine then, it gave me this error code a, but the only help it offered was speak to Help and Support, so I'm here looking for help. The...
  4. An error occured during the installation of assembly__...

in Windows 10 Customization
    An error occured during the installation of assembly__...: Hello, I'm coming to you for help today because I have a problem. I want to install the game for Windows Live and Visual C ++ 2008 redistributable but I have the error "An error occurred while installing assembly__" Microsoft.VC90.CRT, version = "9.0.21022.8", publickeyToken...
  5. Update for Surface Studio - May 4, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Update for Surface Studio - May 4, 2018: We’ve released a new update for Surface Studio devices with Windows 10 Version 1709 and above. This update includes a new driver for the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows that improves reliability of the Xbox Wireless Adapter. This update is available in MSI format from the...
  6. VS Studio Preview errors after installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VS Studio Preview errors after installation: I don't know what caused three errors after using the "normal" VS Studio 15 Preview installer (as show in the screenshot). I also attached the installation log. I already have Visual Studio 2015 ( VS Studio 14) installed and I think that may have contributed to it. I was able...
  7. Bluescreen Problem while working on Fl studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen Problem while working on Fl studio: Hey guys , i just bought this pc and started to work on it with my fl studio , first thing started when fl gave me some glitchy waves and mp3's , all sounded good inside the project but outside not at all , and then it started to crash while working .. i dont know what is...
  8. HAL 12 Error

in Windows 10 Support
    HAL 12 Error: Can anyone explain a HAL12 error that has a date of 9/28/2183; just started getting this error about 3 days ago when coming out of sleep. Had HAL errors in the past but don't remember how I fixed them since it was many years ago. 87678
  9. 12 GB Installed only 4 GB usable?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    12 GB Installed only 4 GB usable?: Just installed my new RAM and took a look at system to see that I only have 4 GB usable out of the 12 installed. I've done everything I thought of and nothing has worked. Does anyone know why this could be? CPU-Z Report CPU-Z TXT Report...
  10. 4 Partions created during clean install - any workaround?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    4 Partions created during clean install - any workaround?: As the title say, is there any workaround to avoid creating 4 different partitions during a clean install of Windows 10? Here is a sample of what I mean: [img=http://s3.postimg.org/z5xv300xb/IMG_20151223_214201226.jpg] I think one is necessary and unavoidable (the MSR...