Windows 10: Error during installation (Windows 10 Home)?

Discus and support Error during installation (Windows 10 Home)? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! When I try to open the Epic Games Launcher I just installed, I get an error message from a .dll file. How can I fix this error? Some websites... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UnknownUser231, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Error during installation (Windows 10 Home)?

Hello!

When I try to open the Epic Games Launcher I just installed, I get an error message from a .dll file. How can I fix this error? Some websites recommend a program that is classified as malware on other sites.

Some more detailed information about the error message:
    EpicGamesLauncher.exe - Invalid image

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\D3DCOMPILER_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Reinstall the program using the original installation media, or contact your system administrator or software vendor for assistance. Error status 0xc000012f.

Thanks in advance!

:)

UnknownUser231, Jun 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 14, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Error during installation (Windows 10 Home)?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Error during installation (Windows 10 Home)?

1. Error during installation (Windows 10 Home)? - Similar Threads - Error during installation

2. Windows 10 Home Install Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home Install Error: I just purchased Windows 10 Home on microsoft.com. When I tried to install it on my computer it says Failed to / Cannot upgrade this computer to the latest Windows 10. Reasons: CPU: normalRAM: normalDisc space: normalOS: Contact system administrator to upgrade Windows Server...
  3. Windows 10 Home Install Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home Install Error: I just purchased Windows 10 Home on microsoft.com. When I tried to install it on my computer it says Failed to / Cannot upgrade this computer to the latest Windows 10. Reasons: CPU: normalRAM: normalDisc space: normalOS: Contact system administrator to upgrade Windows Server...
  4. Windows 10 Home Install Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 0x8007025D windows 10 error during install

0x8007025D windows 10 error during install: I have tried all the "solved" answers on this forum and I continue to have this problem. I tried using different hard drives, reduced partition down to 120GB, checked my ram, reformat the HHD and the USB multiple times and redownload the iso file using the Windows media...
  6. Windows 10, error during installation? [ code: 0x80070570 ]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10, error during installation? [ code: 0x80070570 ]: Hi! So I got the ISO from the official site, got it on a Pendrive, and started the installation. Totally formatted my SSD to get clean windows to install, but when it says "Preparing files to install" or something like that, at 14-24% it crashes and drops me this error code....
  7. 0x80070001 error during Windows 10 USB installation

0x80070001 error during Windows 10 USB installation: I have assembled a new PC and tried to install Windows 10 on my M.2 SSD. During the installation (at about 15%) I get an error message 0x80070001, telling me that the program can't find all necessary files. What have I tried so far: 1. Downloading the ISO several times....
  8. Error code during installation of windows 10

Error code during installation of windows 10: Hi there, I have this error appearing during create partition on my ssd 0x86616cb0 help needed Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-during-installation-of-windows-10/951d4feb-3ae5-4ab2-8169-901fa6daf25c
  9. windows 10 error during instalation

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 error during instalation: Hi ! I have downloaded windows 10 directly from the site , and while I was waiting for setup to complete , I received the next error message: " There was a problem running this tool , we`re not sure what happened but we`re unable to run this tool on your PC , if you...
  10. CompareExchange128 error during Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 News
    CompareExchange128 error during Windows 10 installation: [ATTACH] While we see all the beautiful UI during Windows 10 installation, know that drivers are important and need free storage disk to complete installation, your processor is equally important. If you are getting the CompareExchange128 error during Windows 10 installation,...