Windows 10: Error during scanning - Unknown source

Discus and support Error during scanning - Unknown source in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had just started the machine this morning and up popped an error message window. I've been unable to find the source or cause. I'm concerned it may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BobD, Dec 4, 2019.

1. BobD Win User

Error during scanning - Unknown source

I had just started the machine this morning and up popped an error message window. I've been unable to find the source or cause. I'm concerned it may be something bad so I haven't clicked it yet.

Error during scanning - Unknown source [​IMG]

:)

BobD, Dec 4, 2019

2. unknown sources

I need to download a program for my buisness, but I need to turn off the setting that blocks the unknown source. I know the source, and it's safe, but I can't find the setting to turn the block off, Please help, I need to do this, like yesterday. Thank
    you for any help, I'm about to go nuts with this thing.

JoeMiller1, Dec 4, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Error during scanning - Unknown source

“Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region Sweden

• Windows store gives error related to “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store
    Tried resintalling and changing the region as mentioned in few blogs

tried reinstalling the .NET also

anymore suggestions

ArjunSingh5, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Error during scanning - Unknown source

1. Error during scanning - Unknown source - Similar Threads - Error during scanning

2. RunDLL errors with unknown source, gibberish name.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL errors with unknown source, gibberish name.: I am getting the following RunDLL errors for a while now, it started a month ago with only the first one and one week ago the second one started appearing. These errors show up at startup and when I close them and use my computer normally they occasionally pop up at the same...
  3. RunDLL errors with unknown source, gibberish name.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL errors with unknown source, gibberish name.: I am getting the following RunDLL errors for a while now, it started a month ago with only the first one and one week ago the second one started appearing. These errors show up at startup and when I close them and use my computer normally they occasionally pop up at the same...
  4. Security Malware Unknown source

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Security Malware Unknown source: While i was looking at my privacy settings i noticed that under some of the Microsoft Icons such as Office and Windows that instead of Microsoft Corp being listed under their Icon UNKNOWN was listed instead. This happened not long after i connected my iCLOUD account to my...
  5. "Enable Unknown Sources"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Enable Unknown Sources": I have a PC with Windows 10 version 1909. One of my objectives requires that I enable unknown sources temporarily. The instructions given to me require that I click on a command with those specific words. I can't find that switch or even similar words. My latest search...
  6. unknown sources

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unknown sources: I need to download a program for my buisness, but I need to turn off the setting that blocks the unknown source. I know the source, and it's safe, but I can't find the setting to turn the block off, Please help, I need to do this, like yesterday. Thank you for any help, I'm...
  7. unknown error during booting process

in Windows 10 Support
    unknown error during booting process: Suddenly, after working for many years without problems, during booting a Bios window appears with: please enter setup to recover BIOS setting. Press F1 to run Setup. Pressing F1 brings you in the Bios. After not changing anything, booting continues without problems....
  8. Wake source unknown

in Windows 10 Support
    Wake source unknown: Hi forum hivemind, I'm wondering if anyone has had an issue with their labtop turn on while transported without a known cause. I've been to self help sites that have told me various solutions such as: Win 10: Command prompt/ powercfg -lastwake And it comes up with no...
  9. Unknown error source

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown error source: Hi there, I get this error every few days and I have no idea where it is coming from! I understand it is perhaps because I installed 32-bit software instead of 64? But I have no clue from what program it is coming from. Please see my attached screenshot for what I see. Any...
  10. Identify the source of unknown folders that are giving error flags.

in Windows 10 Support
    Identify the source of unknown folders that are giving error flags.: I have folders in AppData\Local\ labeled 0bc7e4 and 75f132. Any idea what these are and are they necessary? 69810