Windows 10: Error during shutdown

Discus and support Error during shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I tried to shut down, nvpbc plugin shutdown message appeared. My PC use the new windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mohamad Nurhakimi Bin, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Error during shutdown

When I tried to shut down, nvpbc plugin shutdown message appeared.

My PC use the new windows 10.

:)

Mohamad Nurhakimi Bin, Jun 23, 2020
  2. adulaamin Win User

S.M.A.R.T. Error on boot

OK so I did what TRWOW suggested and it still didn't work. I decided to reflash the BIOS with the HDD with errors unplugged. After flashing it again, I shutdown the PC and plugged the HDD back again and voila, no errors. I shutdown the PC after a few minutes and turned it on again and no more S.M.A.R.T. Errors. Thank you all for the help! *Respect :respect: *Toast :toast:

adulaamin, Jun 23, 2020
  3. csmith740 Win User
    Explorer.exe error on shutdown

Hello,

I have a new HP laptop, less than 5 months old. It has Office 365 Student loaded on it. I started getting the explorer.exe error message on shutdown about two months after I purchased the laptop.

I have tried all of the steps recommended here. And nothing has worked.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

csmith740, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Error during shutdown

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Error during shutdown

1. Error during shutdown - Similar Threads - Error during shutdown

2. Shutdown during Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown during Sleep Mode: My pc started to behave erratically when putting into sleep mode and then once opened it was shutdown. I have under no circumstances no idea why is it doing that when putting in sleep, not shut down especially when away for a couple of hours like 5 hours for example. One day...
  3. System error after computer shutdown during update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System error after computer shutdown during update: I wanted to restart my computer. The message "Updates are on their way" appeared. This took a long time and unfortunately I forced my computer to shut down. When I turned it on, a bluescreen appeared: Critical process died. Safe mode does not start. Startup Repair did not fix...
  4. System error after computer shutdown during update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System error after computer shutdown during update: I wanted to restart my computer. The message "Updates are on their way" appeared. This took a long time and unfortunately I forced my computer to shut down. When I turned it on, a bluescreen appeared: Critical process died. Safe mode does not start. Startup Repair did not fix...
  5. PC Shutdown during reset

PC Shutdown during reset: When i was resetting my pc i accidentaly turned the power off. When i turn on the power my pc starts up and shows the splashscreen and then shuts down. It does this repeatedly. Then I downloaded the Media Creation tool....
  6. PC shutdown during boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shutdown during boot.: Morning guys,Looking for advice, this is the 2nd time this happens to me in the space of a few months, while turning my pc on in the morning the pc shutsdown before windows log in screen, I got the dump file to see if someone smarter then me can help me out before I go buying...
  7. PC shutdown during boot.

PC shutdown during boot.: Morning guys,Looking for advice, this is the 2nd time this happens to me in the space of a few months, while turning my pc on in the morning the pc shutsdown before windows log in screen, I got the dump file to see if someone smarter then me can help me out before I go buying...
  8. Laptop BSODs during shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop BSODs during shutdown: Hi, For a few weeks my laptop has crashed every time I've shut it down, but it doesn't display a specific error message or point to a programme. I've also noticed that it's significantly slower on startup. Is there anything I can do about it? Link to the log zip file: Dropbox...
  9. Windows shutdown during updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows shutdown during updates: Hi, i was updating to the latest version of windows 10. Download went well then it said restart your pc, after doing that its shows "windows updating do not turn off your pc" it went well but now at 87% pc gets shutdown automatically. When i start pc again, it shows same...
  10. Shutdown during reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shutdown during reset: hello i am a proud owner of a lenovo thinkpad t440 . Recently i put it to a reset and it shut down automatically i have installed windows again now it works fine i just wanted to know what is the cause of this problem and how to fix it PLS RESPOND...