Windows 10: Error during start of the onboard graphic?

Discus and support Error during start of the onboard graphic? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I want to connect a second monitor to my PC (the primary one on a PCI graphics card, the second one on the onboard graphics card). When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WitherPlayHD, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Error during start of the onboard graphic?

Hello, I want to connect a second monitor to my PC (the primary one on a PCI graphics card, the second one on the onboard graphics card). When I started my PC the monitor gave "no signal" and I looked at the Device Manager and read the following message: "The driver for this device was prevented from starting because it causes errors under Windows. Contact the hardware manufacturer for a new driver. (Code 48)". I've been to the Intel website and installed the update helper program (or whatever it's called), the driver from the onboard graphics card was updated but the problem was still not fixed. Thanks in advance

I use Windows 10 2004.

:)

WitherPlayHD, Aug 14, 2020

2. disabling gpu and activating onboard graphics

how do I disable graphics card and activate onboard graphics

randybutler, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Dimitris Win User
    Windows 10 not recognizing second monitor plugged in Onboard Graphics

I would suggest checking your UEFI settings.sometimes there is an option named iGPU - multi monitor or similar,under chipset settings so that when you have a PCIe GPU the onboard graphics get disabled.

1)Check UEFI settings,try making onboard as primary

2)Check iGPU and discrete are working properly ( through device manager)

3)I wouldn't reccomend any VGA - HDMI adapters since analog to digital and reverse usually doesn't work very well ( in my experience at least)

Dimitris, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Error during start of the onboard graphic?

"Graphic Initialization error" on Windows 10

Hello,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Error during start of the onboard graphic?

1. Error during start of the onboard graphic? - Similar Threads - Error during start

2. Intel Onboard Graphics vs Video Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Onboard Graphics vs Video Card: I only use my computers for running Tradestation with a single low res monitor, so overall my graphics requirement is quite low. I've never used a graphics card at all, just Intel onboard graphics. Recently I noticed that when I allow the monitor to go to power off mode (from...
  3. OnBoard AMD graphics gets disabled until restart!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OnBoard AMD graphics gets disabled until restart!: on my asus ROG g15, sometimes after bootup or waking from hibernation, i see my fps is dropping, and when i go to device manager i see an error mark next to my AMD graphics which is the chipset graphics and it will only go away with restarting the laptop, and most of the...
  4. onboard graphic driver removed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onboard graphic driver removed.: hi,i installed one gpu gt1030 and download nvidia graphic for it.it is okay and driver for gpu is on device manager.but my onboard driver UHD 770 - i5 13600k is not in device manager. even in hidden that is not there.Question: how can i install UHD 770 my onboard gpu in...
  5. onboard graphic driver removed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onboard graphic driver removed.: hi,i installed one gpu gt1030 and download nvidia graphic for it.it is okay and driver for gpu is on device manager.but my onboard driver UHD 770 - i5 13600k is not in device manager. even in hidden that is not there.Question: how can i install UHD 770 my onboard gpu in...
  6. Unplugged onboard graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unplugged onboard graphics: Ok so i recenlty bought a graphics card its got about the same amount of power than the onboard graphics. the newer card is completely updated. How ever the computer wont let me play any of my games without the unplugged driver being updated can anyone explain this to me?...
  7. Onboard Graphics after 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Onboard Graphics after 2004: I have a bunch of sff 9020’s and after 2004, the onboard intel isn’t showing in device manager and I’m not seeing any unknown devices. My bios is set to auto and multiple displays so that’s not the issue but nothing comes up when it’s plugged into the onboard ports. Any...
  8. Laptop graphic onboard upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop graphic onboard upgrade: I have a Laptop (Lenovo G400s) which is on-board graphics card, but now i want to upgrade my laptop stronger which can I use for Video design. how can I upgrade graphic card? thank you 124425
  9. disabling gpu and activating onboard graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disabling gpu and activating onboard graphics: how do I disable graphics card and activate onboard graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-gpu-and-activating-onboard-graphics/efd0d66f-cd28-46ea-aadd-7ab130f65d41
  10. Onboard graphics not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Onboard graphics not working after windows update: I use my onboard graphics for a second monitor. After updating windows, it no longer works. I have tried swapping the monitors out and both work fine when plugged into the GPU, but when plugged into the onboard, neither is detected. I tried checking the bios to make sure that...