Windows 10: Error During the installation of sap cloud connector

Discus and support Error During the installation of sap cloud connector in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Can anybody Please help me with the error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeepthiManugula, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Error During the installation of sap cloud connector

Error During the installation of sap cloud connector c5b75ef4-ce49-41a3-a247-b9ab77677195?upload=true.jpg

Can anybody Please help me with the error.

:)

DeepthiManugula, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities

Source: Microsoft and SAP join forces to give customers a trusted path to digital transformation in the cloud | News Center

Brink, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Joe Men Win User
    I am getting issue with sap connector for smart mobile device in .NET 2008.

Hello
    Imran

Your concern about the SAP connector error in your .Net application is out of the Microsoft Community's scope of support.

We recommend that you post your query to the Microsoft
    Developer Network Community Forums
    for assistance.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns related to the Microsoft Community's scope of support.

Joe Men, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Error During the installation of sap cloud connector

What is App Connector...?

Right, you might not be a developer but at some point you might use a 3rd party UWP App.

The UWP Skype App needs access to your camera and your microphone ... while not a 3rd party App, Skype might not have access to those without App Connector - not sure, just an example.

The Google App (Ok Google) needs to access your microphone.

Instead of everyone writing their own access, getting permissions, etc, their Apps ask the App Connector to service their requests.

This approach is nothing new to Android users, when an Android App gets installed, it lists the permissions it requires. You either accept them or cancel the install. Most people accept and install the App. MS might be trying to get past that one install step by granting the permissions to the App Connector. The permissions are listed on the App page in the Store - nothing nefarious, just eliminating a step.

Keep in mind - this is all conjecture on my part - no hard evidence did I find *Wink

Slartybart, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Error During the installation of sap cloud connector

1. Error During the installation of sap cloud connector - Similar Threads - Error During installation

2. Cloud Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud Error: So, I never used the cloud. I'm old school and I don't trust the idea of my private data being out there somewhere. Recently I bought a new laptop and I saved all my files from the old computer to a file on my external hard drive. I then transferred the file from the hard...
  3. error during installing DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error during installing DirectX: Hi everyoneI have an error during installing DirectX *--------------------------- DirectX Setup --------------------------- An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem. ---------------------------...
  4. error during installing DirectX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error during installing DirectX: Hi everyoneI have an error during installing DirectX *--------------------------- DirectX Setup --------------------------- An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem. ---------------------------...
  5. adobe and sap suspend

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe and sap suspend: i have seen some issues in working with sap 7.6 and adobe newly Version, all are suspend to time to time and device going to stuck, last week ago i replaced the hard disk and applied the windows 10. after week that suspend errors come again. please give any solution for...
  6. adobe and sap suspend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe and sap suspend: i have seen some issues in working with sap 7.6 and adobe newly Version, all are suspend to time to time and device going to stuck, last week ago i replaced the hard disk and applied the windows 10. after week that suspend errors come again. please give any solution for...
  7. adobe and sap suspend

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. error during autocad installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error during autocad installation: whenever i try to install autocad 2021 on my windows 10 64 bit this error occures [ATTACH] i tried to delete the ai388c.temp folder but then i saw that the installation file creates it every time i try to install it. what do i do?...
  9. 1903 error during installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 error during installation: I got the following error. It appeared while 1903 was installing "We cant finish the Update. Try restarting your device and we'll try again. Error Code 0x8007000e" What are you supposed to do when you get this message? Do you leave the window open and just restart your PC...
  10. Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and SAP join forces for joint cloud capabilities: REDMOND, Wash., and WALLDORF, Germany — Nov. 27, 2017 — Microsoft Corp. and SAP SE on Monday announced integrated offerings to provide enterprise customers with a clear road map to confidently drive more business innovation in the cloud. In a bold show of commitment, the two...