Windows 10: Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser

Discus and support Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While i am uninstalling Lockdown browser error showing "the action cannot be completed because the file is open in installscript setup Launcher Unicode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ANANDKAR CHOUDHARY, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser

While i am uninstalling Lockdown browser error showing "the action cannot be completed because the file is open in installscript setup Launcher Unicode "

:)

ANANDKAR CHOUDHARY, Jan 14, 2022
  2. ZZZEEE40 Win User

Can't uninstall Lockdown browser

I have win 10 version 1909, I needed to download the browser called Lockdown, this was needed for school, taking tests online. Since Lockdown was downloaded, I am having a myriad of problems.

First I lost the power buttons to shut down, restart, I have also had the B.S. of D. I have tried to uninstall the browser 3 different ways. No matter which method I use is unsuccessful.

I get the error (-5000 0x80070002).

In services windows update is automatic

I would appreciate and help.

I have also tried to do a restore, somehow I lost all of the restore points. I have tried to do a recovery, no luck.

ZZZEEE40, Jan 14, 2022
  3. ZZZEEE40 Win User
    Can't uninstall Lockdown browser

Hello Brian,

Thank you for responding.

I have tried to uninstall the browser using Add/Uninstall programs, I have tried using tools in ccleaner, which lets you add/unistall programs, as well as trying to remove the file on C: drive. These 3 ways of uninstalling programs does not work. I get
    the error (-5000, 0x80070002),

I cannot uninstall this Lockdown browser. I have talked to I.T. dept. of the college that this browser pertains too, I was told that there is no issue.

I have also trouble shooter, for some reason the error is stating that their is an Windows Update issue.

I appreciate any other help you can give.

thank you

Don

Unfortunately, I'm stuck.

ZZZEEE40, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser

Respondus Lockdown Browser

I cannot get respondus lockdown browser to install on my computer. It keeps comming back with a default error. When I click on it , stops installing the program. This is a lock down browser for taking test online. I am running windows 10 upgrade from windows
    8. Now running windows 10 home version. The computer is a HP> laptop

JohnLeigh2, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser

1. Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser - Similar Threads - Error during uninstall

2. Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockdown browser: Split from this thread. I am trying to install the lockdown browser in my laptop but it needs to change the app recommendation can you please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockdown-browser/eae6a717-769d-4644-8b7f-05a3c93ed1f1
  3. Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockdown browser: Split from this thread. I am trying to install the lockdown browser in my laptop but it needs to change the app recommendation can you please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockdown-browser/eae6a717-769d-4644-8b7f-05a3c93ed1f1
  4. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Respondus lockdown browser: Hello, I have a surface pro 8 and when i try downloading lockdown browser, the file says it isnt commonly downloaded and to make sure i trust what i want to download, and surprisingly the mac version does load the file but when i open it, it never loads.. Is lockdown...
  5. Respondus lockdown browser

Respondus lockdown browser: Hello, I have a surface pro 8 and when i try downloading lockdown browser, the file says it isnt commonly downloaded and to make sure i trust what i want to download, and surprisingly the mac version does load the file but when i open it, it never loads.. Is lockdown...
  6. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser

Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser: While i am uninstalling Lockdown browser error showing "the action cannot be completed because the file is open in installscript setup Launcher Unicode "...
  8. Respondus lockdown browser

Respondus lockdown browser: Hi , i tried to install a respondus lockdown browser but every time i tried to install it showing “ installshield launched but seems to have closed without finishing”. I have windows 10 version. Can anyone help me with this problem...
  9. Can't uninstall Lockdown browser

Can't uninstall Lockdown browser: I have win 10 version 1909, I needed to download the browser called Lockdown, this was needed for school, taking tests online. Since Lockdown was downloaded, I am having a myriad of problems. First I lost the power buttons to shut down, restart, I have also had the B.S. of...
  10. Respondus Lockdown Browser

Respondus Lockdown Browser: I cannot get respondus lockdown browser to install on my computer. It keeps comming back with a default error. When I click on it , stops installing the program. This is a lock down browser for taking test online. I am running windows 10 upgrade from windows 8. Now running...